Chapter 4

Nash's P.O.V.

We were having a smack cam war when suddenly there was pounding on the door. I walked over and opened the door to see possibly the most beautiful girl in the world. She had bright blonde hair and blueish gray eyes that did not look natural. Her eyes were just like mine. An unnatural color. Mine are brighter though. Her friends looked more not my type but they did have the same beautiful eye color. They also had faces of pure shock showing.

"So.. Um.. yeah if you could just quiet down a little bit... that would be great." The blonde stumbled to get the words out.

"Yeah sorry" I replied. I slowly close the door taking in her features one last time.

"Who was at the door?" Hayes asks.

"Probably the girls that yelled at us earlier for screaming." I reply. "At least I hope they are cuz then that would mean they're staying next door."

"They were hot weren't they?" Taylor asked.

"One word: Extremely." I make sure I emphasize the word extremely. "Anyways we're probably never going to see them again so let's go play some Basketball."

Marley's P.O.V.

I was speechless. I'll admit Nash is extremely cute and even cuter in person but he's not really my type.But I was still shocked when the door opened and THE Nash Grier was standing not even 3 feet in front of me. He couldn't stop staring at Hannah it was like his eyes were glued to her. When he closed the door, all three of us just stood there. We walked back to our room still too in shock to say anything. The second Hannah got in there, she went straight to her bed, buried her face in a pillow and screamed.

"I can't believe that THE Magcon guys are staying right next door to us" I heard Carolyn say. I looked over at her and noticed that she was staring at a random spot on the floor. I waved my hand in front of her face and she snapped out of her daze.

"Anyways, I feel fat we haven't played any sports in a whole 12 hours." I said dramatically and only jokingly. "I hear the hotel has a basketball court out back we should go play."

"Okay" Hannah and Carolyn say at the same time. I swear sometimes we all share a brain. And with that we all walked out ready to play basketball.