Chapter 2

Carolyn's P.O.V.

"Flight 314 to Orlando now boarding" I heard the announcement lady say. I stood up with my sisters simultaneously and took a deep breath. Most people, when we told them we were going to Orlando, they wondered why we suddenly wanted to leave. Well we weren't leaving permanently, just for a little break from family drama and other stuff that don't need to be mentioned. I was excited to go to Orlando. I couldn't wait to see sunny Florida and breathe in the warm air. We sat down in our assigned seats and me being the youngest, got the window seat. I turned my music on and fell asleep to "If I can't be with you" by R5.

*1 and a half hours later*

I woke up to Marley shaking me awake and I noticed the plane was empty except for Marley and Hannah. I also noticed that my phone was still playing music but this time it was Emblem3's "3000 Miles" ain't that the truth right now we were 3000 miles away from the place we used to call home.

"Carolyn we have to go" Marley said impatiently.

"Calm yourself I'm coming" I reply annoyance clear in my voice. The first thing you feel when you get off a plane in Florida is: the extreme heat. We walk through the airport and go outside to wait for the car. We drive to the hotel and when we walk in we notice tons of fangirls waiting for something. We ignore their rude glares that obviously shows they were expecting us to be whatever celebrity they were waiting for.

"What are they even here for?" We all ask the front desk lady simultaneously.

"I don't know some type of cute guy that everyone likes these days" she replies the boredom clearly showing in her voice. "Name?" she asks.

"Smith" Hannah replies.

"Room 314" she gives us a fake smile, "have a nice day."

We walk to the elevator then go to the 3rd floor and try to find room 314. As soon as we find it, I find a bed, call it as my own, and fall asleep into a deep, dreamless sleep.