Chapter 1

Hannah's P.O.V.

The game's tied 20 to 20 next point wins and Carolyn was serving. She looks over at me and you could see a mixture of triumph and horror on her face as she gets ready to serve the ball.

"It's okay" I mouth. She nods and takes a deep breath. She serves the ball and it goes over the net.

" GO CAROLYN!" I hear beside me and I mentally face palm. I turn to Marley and she's looking at me all innocent. "Can you be normal for 5 seconds?" I say to her.

"C'mon like you're perfectly sane too?" She counters. I turn back to the game just in time to see my little sister (by three months) score the winning point. Her teammates run over to her and congratulate her. You can see that the other team had a look of pure hatred printed on their faces, but I was happy because not only had my little sister just help her team win the championships, but in just three and a half hours I would be in Florida. Far, far away from school and anyone in it. Carolyn comes over already changed into her travel clothes (Magcon hoodie, sweats, and I Magcon beanie). I was wearing the same thing just a different color hoodie and beanie.

"Ready for Florida?" She asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I reply.

"Well let's go!!!" Marley screams from my right as we walk out the doors of the gym.