Chapter 5

Hayes' P.O.V.

"I NEVER MISS" I hear someone yell as I walk into the basketball court. "IT'S A CURSE" instantly, I'm reminded of Jack and Jack's vine where Jack J. said the same thing. I look over at Jack and smirk. Looks like we have some fans to mess with. I look over to see who yelled it out and I see the most beautiful girl on the planet. She has light brown hair with occasional parts that are blonde and her eyes are a color I didn't even know was possible. Her eyes were blueish gray. I stood there frozen, staring at the girl.

"WATCH OUT!!" I hear someone call. I snap out of my daze just in time to see a basketball coming in my direction and hit me in the head.

"Are you okay?" she asks walking over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I reply.

"I'm Carolyn." she says. Even her name is perfect.

"I'm Hayes" I say.

"I know who you are I'm a really big fan." she says. Oh so she's not just a Jack and Jack fan. That's good.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I found it hilarious when the girl that is currently flirting with Hayes hit him in the head with a basketball. Apparently, so did her friend. She was pretty. Strawberry blonde hair, and an impossible shade of blueish gray eyes.

"Hey I'm Shawn." I said.

"Marley. And I know. I'm a big fan." She says. Marley. I like it.