Chapter 11

Hannah's P.O.V.

"I CANT BELIVE YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" I hear Hayes scream. I instantly know something happened.

"IT WASNT IMPORTANT!" I hear Carolyn yell back. I really hope that what they're fighting about isn't Connor.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT CONNOR?!"

Shit. Great. Carolyn you really messed up.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Nash asks from my left. I blush. I love it when he calls me that.

"Carolyn told Hayes about Connor." I state simply.

"Who's Connor?" he asks.

"Connor's not my secret to tell." I reply quietly.

"Oh okay. I'm sure they'll be fine." he replies. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. I bury my face in his neck. Just then Marley and Shawn come bursting through the door. I throw my hands up in exasperation.

"Wow are we going to get any peace today?!" I exclaim. Marley and Shawn ignore us and keep their almost screaming match going.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shawn almost screams.

"Because it wasn't your problem!" Marley yells just as loud.

"BUT I WANT TO protect you!" He said that last part very quietly.

"Okay okay everyone calm down." Nash says. "What's the problem?"

"She didn't tell me she had a twin sister." Shawn's taking was now barely audible.

"Well I did now." Marley replies coldly. "I had a good reason not to tell you she's a psycho and I don't want you to think I'm a psycho too."

"You are a psycho." Shawn pauses for a few seconds, and Marley's face instantly looks crushed. "But you're my psycho and I'd be crazy to let you go." They hug and go back to being a happy couple. Carolyn and Hayes burst through the door. Great.

"CAN YOU TELL HIM HE'S OVER REACTING ABOUT CONNOR!!!" Carolyn yells at me.

"You're over reacting about Connor." I state simply.

"Well I think I should know that my girlfriend has a twin brother." he shoots back.

"Look I was going to tell you soon but I was scared that you were going to leave me." Carolyn now had tears in her eyes. Hayes' expressions instantly softened the second tears streamed down her face. He walks over to her and pulls her into a tight hug.

"Look you were right I was overreacting. I'm so sorry. Now please stop crying I hate seeing you cry." Carolyn stops crying and hugs Hayes back.

"It's okay" she mumbles into his chest since he was a good 4 or 5 inches taller than her. Glad we can all go back to being happy couples. I cuddle up to Nash and drift off to sleep on his chest.