Chapter 20

Roses Pov

"Go Jack go!", Jack then started the car and sped off quickly. I then felt something wet. Followed by a pain in my lower abdomen. I then looked at Jack blankly.

"Rose what's wrong?", he asked me while he was driving. I slowly made my way down to my dress where the blood was dispersing its self out. He stared at me and took a deep breath. He then put his foot on the peddle and we sped off.

Jacks (seniors) Pov

"Hold my hand Jack", Rose put her arm out to him. I then drove as fast I can to get her a nearest hospital. Im not loosing anymore people from my family today. I then pulled up at the closest hospital. I got out of the car but Rose didn't move. She doesn't want to make things worse.

"Come on Rose", I then grab her bridal style in my arms. I then hold her I'm my arms as we both took moment and looked at the blood stain that looked like blackcurrant juice spilt on Cal seat. Then it hit me.

I slammed the car door and ran her up the steps with Jack jr following me. I took her up to the front counter there she looked at the blood in her dress and pointed. A automatic stretcher was there.

"Don't leave me Jack. Please don't leave me", I placed her down.

"I'm here Rose. Your going to be fine", I then quickly locked lips with her before she was wheeled away howling in pain. Jack then entwined his hands with me as we stared to where Rose has going. I then looked at him and remembered Josephine.

"Hey is there anyone at this hospital under the name Josephine Dawson? She has red hair and was just brought in like an hour or two ago. She's in a coma"

"And what relation are you to her?"

"I'm I'm her father. This is her twin brother Jack. Just please. Please can I see her", I begged the poor women.

"Alright. Take the hall all the way down. Then take a right. Then take a left. Her room then should be on your left as you walk down the corridor. She's in room 153"

"Alright thank you", Jack then took my hand and we ran to find Josephine. I dramatically searched through all the windows hoping to see her lying in bed till I did.

I stood still and looked through glass. She is so beaten and bartered. Suffering from large big purple bright bruises that stood out on her pale ale white skin. I then slowly turned the doorknob and walked in. While Jack rushed to her side.

"Josie wake up. Me and daddy are here", he tapped her hand and face. He the looked at her more closely and looked at the where everyone had punched her, "daddy's what's wrong with her? What are these?", he pointed to her busies and cuts she got from her injuries.

"They're bruises and cuts", I told him.

"But how come she's not waking up?", I then started to cry while he just looked at me.

"Because..-", I tried to pull myself together, "because she's in a coma", I got out of myself.

"What's a com-min-a", he sounded it out, "mean?"

"It means she's asleep", I told him in basic terms.

"But when will she wake up?", he teared me apart again.