Mario Cart!!,Proposing soon?,Lemons~

o~o~o~o~o~o

Chibi Mandie: hey everyone! Can i play Mario Cart with you all?
Koyko: *smirks*
Mia: and thus the gaming prodigy continues.....Um...so.....America,plan on proposing soon~?
Koyko:hmm....To...*thinks* all nations, read a lemon of what you choose. *laughs and walks with sleeping Chibi Mandie*

o~o~o~o~o~o

Everyone:Ok...

America: I call Mario!!

Everyone:*sweatdrops*

Venice: You always pick mario Alfred..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Japan & Venice: Well Alfred??

America: Why would I tell you both? both of you would tell her!!

Venice: we promise to keep it a secret to kyoko, right Kiku?

Japan: Hai, It's her speciar day America-san. I guess i courd keep that a secret..

America:*sighs* Okay...Yes I'm gonna propse to her soon but not this time~

o~o~o~o~o~o

Venice: *sighs* Mara isn't her to give the lemon stories~

Japan & Hungary: *smirks* Well we're here so We'll give the lemons of their OTP in the last dare!!*gives the lemon stories*

Phil.:*walks in the room* Chibi Sarah will not be here for a while...

Venice:Mara you're back, why is Sarah not be here for a while?

Phil.:Since the frog broke two of her ribs...she has to stay in the hospital for a while until her broken ribs heals..

Everyone: Poor Chibi sarah....

Phil.:Emil is staying with her until tomorrow then we'll exchange shifts~*got a lemon story* What's this?

Venice: Koyko wants us to read a lemon..then Kiku and Lizzy gave us stories of our favorite OTP's

Everyone:*reads the lemons then blushes*

Japan: *passed out from nosebleed*

Hungary & Phil.:*fangirling while having a nosebleed*

Allies and axis:*blushes tomato red*

Venice: You heard Mara...Chibi Sarah will not be here for a while...And feel free to ask again!! Sayonara!!*waves*