MinecraftOtaku

o~o~o~o~o~o

Mandie: *bored* I have a question for the chibis~What would you do if WWIII started? And the only way for it to stop was for America to read a book?

Mia: you'd all be screwed! Then we could takeover! *giggles*

Mandie: oi! And another thing....Amanda-kun has been really odd lately. Even for herself.

Tokyo: hai. She keeps giggling crazily, and also she stares off into space mumbling about revenge.

Pompeii: I do not like it......

Koyko: AMERICA-SAN! I DARE YOU TOO A BURGER EATING CONTEST!!

Tokyo: You better beat her!

o~o~o~o~o~o

Chibi Sarah: *laughs cutely* You 2ps can't take over the world!!

Chibi Piri: Sarah? Nakakatakot ka na..(You're getting Scary...)

Chibi Sarah: Eh? I'm not scaring you Mara!! *points at Chibi Alfred* He's already reading his favorite fairytale!! You three can't take over now!!

Chibi Venice: *looks at Chibi Alfred's shoulder* Si, He's totally reading the Little Matchstick Girl..

Chibi Piri:...Hindi ko na kayo maintindihan..(I can't understand you..)

o~o~o~o~o~o

Chibi Sarah: Shiitake!!

Chibi Venice: What is it Sarah?

Chibi Piri: Oo nga? bakit ka pa sumigaw?( Yeah? Why did you have to shout?)

Chibi Sarah:...Try to keep Amanda in one place...In case she could kill someone..

Chibi Piri & Chibi Venice: Eh?!

Chibi Sarah:....Symptoms of a Snap...Or by the looks of it..A Yandere..

Chibi Piri & Chibi Venice: *hugs each other*

Chibi Sarah: So try to keep her contained for now...If gets worse..No other way...

o~o~o~o~o~o

Chibi Sarah: Alfred!!

Chibi America: *pops up* Yeah Sarah?

Chibi Sarah: Burger eating contest with Ms. Koyko..And your wife said you better beat her!!

Chibi America:....Okay Sarah!!

Chibi Sarah: *summons Koyko and a Long table full of burgers* Here ya go dude!!

Koyko: Prepare to meet your match Alfred!!

Chibi America: Same to you Miss Koyko!!

Chibi Sarah: Okay!! Ready..Set...Eat!!!

Chibi America & Koyko: *Starts to eat the burgers*

*After a few hours of eating Hamburgers*

Chibi Sarah: *looks at the result* And the winner is.....Alfred!!

Chibi America: *sips on his large coke while fist bumping in the air*

Koyko: Dang it..

Chibi Sarah: By the looks of it..He hasn't finished..Plus, He's the expert of eating burgers!!!!

Chibi America: *nods*

Koyko: Hai..Sayonara..*vanishes*

o~o~o~o~o~o

Chibi Sarah: Feel free to ask again!!

Chibi Piri, Chibi Venice & Chibi America: Sayonara for now!!