nikschels

o~o~o~o~o~o

Hey guys, you miss me?

Nicole: Like they miss you

Nikki: Shut the heck up! Anyway, I have a question to all of you. Since, I was here for quite a while all I ask you is that, do any of you guys hate/dislike me?

Nick: Hi, I assume you know me! We've met already. But question, who do you think is annoying in the Hetalia crew? (also help me on trying to convince Nikki that she can't give up on love)

Nicolas: You met me already so, do you support gay rights?

Nikki: Yeah, unfortunately, Nicolas is bi!

All: That's pretty much it so Ba-boosh mga pare at mare!

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: I don't hate you Nikki..You're my Homie in Pictures and Blackmail!!

Venice: Nope I don't hate you..

Phil.: You're our Sister!! Why do we even hate you?!?

Japan: You're the best in taking Pictures of everyone..And you're great at it..

America: No Nikki-chi!! And Thanks for taking the Awesome pictures at our wedding!! I never had the chance to say it hehe Sorry 'bout that dudette..

Others: No we don't hate You Nikki!!

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: If you mean Nick the Axis and The Allies..It would be Alfred..Sorry dude but you're way over in Burgers, your Obliviousness and your so very much over the top self-proclaiming 'Hero' mode..

America: T-T Sarah..You're a meanie!!

Sarah-chan: I'm sorry Kuya Alfred..But try to lessen it so you can get off my things that I hate the most please?

America: I'll try Sarah..But you can't change the person completely!! You know that!!

Sarah-chan: Yeah..Just go home in Kyoko's house before I might target you with all the annoyment I have in me please??

America: Goodbye!! *leaves the room*

Venice: If you pertain to the Fanfic Sarah made...It would be Paris or her Cousin, Reginald..

Phil.: Sorry BTT, You're the most annoying in my book..

Venice: But what Sarah said, I guess it would be Either alfred or Gilbert...They're a tie in my book of Annoyed persons..And Nick, Just try to make her realize to never give up on love..She might know when it's her time..

Phil.: If about love Nick, I'll go and try to talk to her about that..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: Yes!! I support Gay rights!! Kamisama told me about that and he told me that it's okay with him if both are in love..

Phil.: Me and Sarah supports it even though the Church hates it..

France: I support Gay rights too!!

Venice: Only because you're Bi, Francis..

Everyone except Mara, Reli & Sarah-chan: EH?!?! FRANCIS IS BISEXUAL?!

Sarah-chan: Us three knew about that when we almost killed him..

Venice: He said to let him free by telling us his secret..

Phil.: And He told us that so he lives for now~ But Francis, Remember our deal??

France: Oui Mara..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: I heard Government dude is watching us closely..So I don't own Hetalia or it's Characters!! I only own my OCs and this book!!

Phil.: *kicks someone out of the room* Now get out Government dude!! She told it already!!

Gov't Dude: Yeah yeah, Just to be su-*gets thrown out of the house*

Phil.: *dusting her hands* I'll be placing a anti-Government dude around our property... Sayonara for now!!