colder_than_ice14

Admin Grace: *holds a box of clothes* Okay, Who owns this Clothes?!?!

Sarah-chan: What clothes are they? If they're Playboy clothes..Burn them..

Admin Grace: *grabs a dress and a Top hat* It's Victorian dresses and Suits..

Sarah-chan: That's Mine..*grabs the box*

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sierra: Nihaoooooo I have new friendssssss!

Cassie: Ello my names Cassandra Rose or The Victorian Times nice to meet you all :) I dare all of you to wear old fashioned clothes and look Victorian for 3 chaps!

Misaki: Konnichiwa I'm Misaki Honda and I represent Akibara! I dare you guys to hmmmmmm go eat Japanese street foood!

Andrea: Hallo the name's Andrea Kohler but you can call me Copenhagen and I dare the Nordics to be a Nordic One Direction and you are excluded from Cassie's dare kay?

Ciara: Hola! I am Ciara Fernandez Carriedo or Madrid and I dare Spamano to kiss and stay in a closet for Seven minutes and Romano hurt my hermano I'll nevah give you tomatoes kay? Thank me Later Toni!

Lianne: Nihao I am Lianne Wang-Kirkland or Female HK and I dare Arthur to like get married soon like tomorrow or something so you can like stop ranting about you and Reli.

Lilianna: Ciao~I am Lilianna Vargas but call me Corsica.....ummmm I dare mi frattellos to have spaghetti with me you ignore me a lot but see you there I hope :)

Lilian: Toooooooo much OCs!!!!!!! Byeeee

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: *wears like Ciel's Pink and Frilly dress* Ha!! You now know what that box is for!! Ahem..I deeply apologize for my rude behavior...

Admin Grace: *wears Lizzy's blue dress* Apology accepted Lady Braginski..

England: *looks like Sherlock Holmes* Is there any trouble here Ladies?

Venice: *wears a Long white dress* None at all Sir. Holmes..

Piri: *wearing a Red dress* *smiles while hugging Kiku* Kiku dear!!

Japan: *wearing a Black Tux* Hai My dear?

Piri: Oh nothing important~

Gabby-kun: *wears a Pink and White frilly dress* I have no business here..So I should leave..

Russia: *wearing a black tux also* Wait Mistress Kirkland da!!

Gabby-kun: Yes Mr. Braginski?

Russia: Care to join me in the Garden??

Gabby-kun: I accept your offer..

Everyone else: *wears victorian clothes and tries to speak British*

o~o~o~o~o~o

Everyone: *looks at Kiku* What is the Street food Miss Misaki is talking about??

Japan: My home has some of them..Maybe I will get some for you guys~

Everyone: Okay..

o~o~o~o~o~o

(Pardon for my Forgetfullness of 1D..I dislike the band but I sort of like some of their songs..)

Nordics: Finally!! out of that Dare!!!

Sarah-chan: Wait a second, One direction??

Admin Grace: Oh my...I'll be going now..Farewell..*leaves*

Venice: Does Miss Gillianne hate One Direction?

Sarah-chan: Dislikes the Idea..But she like the songs though..

Piri: *sighs* My female citizens never get enough of them..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: *smiles then pushes Toni and Lovino in a closet* Don't make a mess in there Okay??

Venice: *starts a timer*

*seven Minutes later*

Piri: Time is U- Oh my Good Lord!! *Runs away*

Everyone: *looks at the Closet*

Japan: *comforts Mara who is Shaking*

Sarah-chan: *wears a blindfold* Have some decent manners you two!! I might die out of bloodloss here!!

o~o~o~o~o~o

England: O////O Um..I'm planning..And I apologize for ranting at you about it..

Venice: Arthur, Is anything wrong here?

England: N-Nothing R-R-Reli!!

Venice: *looks suspiciously* Si...I'll be making some scones, Do you want some along with Earl Grey??

England: That would be nice Reli..Thank you..

Venice: Si!! *leaves the room*

England: I'll need some help..Either from Sarahphina or someone else..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Venice: *looks at Feli and Lovino* I'm ashamed of you two..

Italy: We're Sorry that we have forgotten you Lilianna!!

Romano: Si..And We'll be there to have some spaghetti with you!!

Italy: Si!!

Venice: There, Now go and Have some time with her this instant!!

o~o~o~o~o~o

Admin Grace: I can agree with you Lady Lilian..My OCs are Eleven!!

Sarah-chan: That's true..

Admin Grace: There's Sarah, Mariette, Lorelei, Gillianne, Alicia, Yette, Lory, Samuel, Simon and Chibi Sarah!!

Sarah-chan: And I think there are more to come...

Admin Grace: Opo, There's More~ But I won't tell!!

Sarah-chan: Farewell All of you guys!!

Admin Grace: And Nice to meet you Cassie, Lilianne, Ciara, Misaki, Andrea and Lianne!!