What to say to stop trying...

This question is a hard one..Good luck Linkand!!

o~o~o~o~o~o

Hey anyone can answer this I need to know what to say to my beat friend to tell her stop trying to take my boyfriend away from me.

How do I do it

o~o~o~o~o~o

Chibi Sarah:*reads the question*Mahirap 'to...(this is hard..)

Gillianne:What chibi sarah is hard?

Chibi Sarah:tanong ni Ate linkand na anong sasabihin sa kanyang matalik na kaibigan na tigilan na kunin ang kanyang kasintahan...(linkand asks what to say to her best friend to stop trying to get her boyfriend.)

Phil.:That's a tough one indeed..*thinks*does your boyfriend likes your best friend back??Because if he likes her also, that would be a tough and it would result your breakup and a destroyed friendship..

France:*suddenly pops up from nowhere* You can tell her nicely to stop taking him from you or let your boyfriend tell her,of course you beside him,to stop trying...

Gillianne:*throws a dart at francis*Get out frog!*coughs*Anyways,or you three can meet up at a public place,like a park or something,and face the problem together...

Venice: tell her that your boyfriend doesn't like her.

Italy: She-a would just-a stop trying if she-a knows that-a what she wants-a wouldn't be-a real...

Spain:*holding chibi sarah at his back*Or just tell her face to face to stop trying to take him away~

Chibi Sarah:*hugging Toni's neck gently* Pumili ka na lang sa kanilang sinabi Ate linkand kung anong gagawin mo or kung anong sasabihin mo sa kanya..(Just pick to what they said big sister linkand about what to do or what to say to her.)

Everyone:Thanks for asking!!*waves*