Minetalia

((Warning: Not all is true from this Chapter, Curses from someone~))

o~o~o~o~o~o

Amanda: so umm......so sorry Italy....Italy must be shadow Italy for a day.

Tokyo:.....America must be devil!America for a day.....

Pompeii: Prussia must be invisible for a day....

Mandie, Koyko, Mia: good for you three~now we won't have to kill you~

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: *starts to become nervous* D-DAMN YOU M-MANDIE!! 

Italy: *comes in* Ve~ Ciao Sarah-chan!! Why-a did I heard-a you cuss?

Sarah-chan: *looks at Feli* Sorry mi Bambino, She dared it..*changes Italy to Shadow Italy*

Venice: *walks in*Hey Sarah? Have you see- What the fudgeballs?!?!

Shadow Italy: *grins deviously* Ciao Lorelei~

Sarah-chan: I'm sorry Reli..Mandie forced Amanda to dare Italy to be his Shadow!!

Venice: And you had to help in the dare?!

Sarah-chan: It's on our swear to the Rules right!?! I'll be back to being an Old Guardian if I didn't have a legitimate reason not to help in any user's Dare to the Countries!!

Shadow Italy: Aww, Poor-a Sarah~ *got a hold of Sarah's neck* Too-a bad she-a had to do-a it since-a she is a Fallen-a Angel after-a all and-a she can-a die~

Sarah-chan: *getting choked*R-R-Reli H-H-Help!!*struggling to get free*

Venice: *summons her twin knives* Let go of her Feli!! *runs towards Shadow Feli*

Shadow Italy: *dodges Reli's attack then grabs her by her hair* You-a know I'm-a not that-a weak-minded Feliciano you-a all know Si? So-a I don't-a care if you-a both die-a~

Piri: *walks in the room* Hey Feli? Can you teac- *sees Feli choking Sarah in one hand and grabbing Reli's hair on the other* Feli, Let them go right now!!!!

Venice: *wincing* Mara...He's not Feli..He's Shadow Italy!! Ow!! Let me go you bastard!!

Shadow Italy: Si! Lorelei's right-a about that-a! So-a will you-a excuse me-a..*chokes Sarah harder* I-a have to kill-a Sarah to get-a free from-a her seal~

Sarah-chan: Mara...f-f-forbidden s-spell...d-do i-it..*passed out*

Venice: *wide eyes* Don't do it Mara!!

Piri: Sorry Reli I had to..*looks at Shadow Italy* Oh you had enough of hurting my family you fucking bitch!! *eyes starts to glow and chants some words*

Shadow Italy: *suddenly lets Sarah and Reli go and got contained in a glass box*

Venice: Thanks Mara, But do you have to keep your soul in a chest for now? 

Piri: *pants* Yeah..It's in the...conditions of the spell...and until Shadow Italy....here are sealed....tightly again..

Venice: *sees a brown paper on the floor* What's this? *reads the paper* Italy will be Shadow Italy for a day, America will be Devil!America for a day and Prussia will be invisible for the day..Mara, We have to keep Shadow Italy contained until Sarah wakes up..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Venice: I called Alfred for his Dare..Mara, is Sarah fine now?

Piri: Not yet Reli..that choke made a severe mark on her neck..*lets Reli see Sarah*

Venice: *sees Sarah has a purple mark across her neck* That Insane monster..I'm going to take him out of Feli and Kill him!!

America: *walks in* Reli I got your messa- What the burgers happened to Sarah?! Why does she have a mark on her neck?!

Piri: Feli's Shadow did this to Sarah...

Venice: We called you here because Koyko forced Kyoko to dare you..

Piri: To make you Devil!America for a day...

America:...Do it now Reli..Make me to my Devil form to end it already...

Venice: Still sorry Hero..*changes Alfred to his Devil form*

Devil!America: *sees Sarah on the couch* How sad..A Fallen Angel almost died~ Tsk tsk,My rival would be worried by now~*sees Mara* Oh! an Angel is here!!

Venice: *looks at Mara then at Alfred* What do you mean Devil!Alfred that Mara's an Angel?

Devil!America: She didn't told you about that? This Angel had made a juicy lie to cover it from you~

Piri: Shut it Devil!Alfred!! You're not in position to say that!!

Venice: Mara, What does Devil!Alfred mean about that?

Devil!America: *smirks* Tell her Mariette~ she might find more secrets that you don't know~

Piri: *sighs* Reli, I'm kinda an Angel.. Sarah made me one when I was about to vanish..So mostly, I'm a half Angel half Country or so to speak..

Venice: Wait wait hold up, You're a half Angel Half Country?! Is that even possible?!

Piri: I don't know..Sarah told me about that..*looks at Sarah* She's the only one who knows about everything in the rules...

Devil!America: *yawns* Well, I had enough of your little truths about you Mariette~ Better go and get souls!! I'm kinda hungry now!! *heads to the door*

Piri: *drags Devil!Alfred back* Devil!Alfred, If you don't get here by 12 midnight..Sarah are going to kill you~ Got it?

Devil!America: Does Sarahphina have the position of being the Head Angel, Mariette? I'm the Devil King!! She doesn't have the authority to kill me!! Only that old man you call God only has the right to kill me!!

Piri: Ah ah ah, Remember that the one you called old man made Sarah the head of the Angels? She has also the authority to kill you~ And she placed me an authority to change the Devil King with any demons close enough from your strength and abilities which I already have in mind of or so to speak~

Devil!America: *mumbles* Stupid Heaven and Hell unbreakable rules..*sighs* Okay..I'll be back by midnight..*leaves the room*

Venice: *looks at Mara* I have a question Mara, Do you and Sarah have Angel wings or so?

Piri: *stutters* Um..N-No!! W-We d-d-don't have w-w-wings!!

Venice: Don't lie Mara, An angel has no right to do that~

Piri: *sighs* Sarah has the power to have her wings back..if she wants to or not..While I have my wings but Sarah covered them for me if we're on earth..So Yeah we kinda have wings..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Piri: Since Gilbert is always here in the house to let the twins play in the nursery.. We always ignore him when he's in the house..

Venice: So si..We kinda done it by now..Mara? who's Gilbert?

Piri: *sweatdrop* Fudge..she forgot him completely..*looks at the ceiling* I don't know him either..But why do I feel like I've known him for a long time?

Venice: Me too..

Prussia: Hey Reli? Where's Sarah?

Venice:Um, Who are you?

Piri: Yeah, We don't know you. Are you a country or something?

Prussia: O.O Jou two don't remember zhe Awesome one named Gilbert?!

Piri & Venice: No..Sorry..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Piri: Feel free to ask again~

Venice: Sayonara and Ciao for now~