Black Time

Lost Times

"Shoot," I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage.

A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.

It all happened very quickly then.

I liked up just to see jasper running towards me. Instinctively I raised my hand in front of me. I felt a sharp pain then burning.

"NO" I expected this to be Edward but instead this was Esme. The others were just standing there. I realised that he was playing with their emotions. But Esme still had the motherly with me. That over road her other emotions that jasper was playing with. Jasper snarled as Esme launched her self at him. I dropped like a stone to the ground. but the burning had grown down my arm now. Too late to suck out the venom, but I stayed quiet and still. I last saw Esme running though a window. Her dress in tatters. jasper running after her. I closed my eyes.

Finally after what seemed eternity; the burning had retreated my my limbs. Soon the boom boom boom from my heart ceases. I opened my eyes. I was lying on Edwards couch in his room but he wasn't here. What the? I was positive Edward would have waited for me to wake up. But now I was like him. Maybe he went hunting. As I thought about it a biting at the back of my throat had started. Oh I really needed to hunt too. I ran the door. Surprisingly i was very graceful. That pleased me. I made my way down stairs. I listened to see if anyone was in the house. I could only hear five breathing and moving. I walked into the dining room. Emmett and Rosalie sat on one side, Alice and Edward sat on the other side and Carlisle sat at the head of the table. They all looked sad and troubled. I notices that Esme and jasper wasn't here. They almost all glared at me when I entered, Carlisle just looked at me with out emotion and Edward was the same. I relished that Jasper must have done something to Esme. But he had ran. They blamed me.

" what is she doing here" Alice sneered angrily.

"w-what? Why are you so angry. I didn't do anything" Rosalie snorted at me.

"It's because of you that jaspers run off and Esme Is dead." my moth hung open.

"what" how can she be dead? I looked back on what I remembered, but my human memory's were very dull and fuzzy. The last thing u saw was jasper running after Esme. He must have gotten back at her for ruining his meal; me.

"You hear what she said. Now my Jasper has run off" Alice shrieked. She suddenly sprung from her seat towards me at a high speed. I instant cartweeled out the way. She went through the wall behind me. The others didn't do anything. That cut deep. It broke my heart. I felt like I should of had tears running down my face. Alice kept springing at me. Why was she doing this to me. I thought I was a sister to her. She kepted springn at me but i kept dogging. i didn't want to hurt her.

"ENOUGH" Carlisle roared. Me and Alice both stopped. I looked shocked and bemused. In my whole life I had never heard or seen Carlisle shout like that. "Alice calm down Bella...... Just go" I felt my throat seize up. He wanted me gone. Just because Jasper had bitten me. It wasn't evan my fault. I felt my face crumple with pain and betrayal. I bowed my head and walked slowly from room and out the house. Pain ripped though me. Edward hadn't even stuck up for me either. He was just sat there.

I started to sob. I couldn't even go home now. I would never see Charlie or Jacob. Another thing the Cullen's had taken from me. Esme would have stuck up for me. She cared. But now she was gone and I'm was alone. Completely alone. I walked though the woods at a human speed. I didn't care how long it took any more. I had lost everything. The burning at the back of my throat started to hurt. I guess I would have to hunt now. But I didn't even know how. I closes my eyes and listened. There half a mile away was the sound of a thick wet sound. I let my instincts take over.

*

I straitened up. It was a bear. I had to say a yummy one at that. My clothes were ripped and bloodied. What I really needed was new clothes and a shower. It wasn't like I could go home and get some and have a shower. I was a new born vampire. Blood crazy. But I felt fine. The burning at the back of my throat was almost gone. As long as Charlie wasn't home then I'll be fine as long as u held my breath. I walked though the forest. I held my breath as I neared the town. The sounds of their heart beats were instant appealing but i fought the urge and walked through the woods behind the houses. Soon Charlie's house was in sight. Luckily he wasn't home. That would have been over the line. I climbed up to my window. U still held my breath. I didn't want to lose control. That would be a disaster. I walked though my room and into the bathroom. Everything looked as I remembered. I stripped and turned on the shower. I didn't feel the heat. I was too cold. I quickly dried off and got dressed in my simple clothes. I would need spares for later. I pulled out a large bag and packed some clothes. I didn't pack too many in case Charlie noticed bit enough to keep me dressed well for the next few months. Just a I got to the window I heard a car pull into the drive. Charlie. I couldn't just leave him like this. I grabbed some paper and wrote:

Dear Charlie.

I'm sorry. I had to go some where but I'm afraid I won't be able to see you again. I really didn't want to leave with a good bye but it has to be this way. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay as long as I wanted. You were the best dad I could ever have. Please tell Renée too, I don't want her to wast her life on finding me. Promise me you'll stay safe. For me. And what ever you do DON'T GO OUT INTO THE WOODS. Not even with friends. That is a warning. Bears army the only this that kills humans.

Please move on from this. I will miss you terribly.

Your daughter Bella

I wrote this as fast as I could and left it on my bed. I could hear Charlie moving around down stairs. I took off out the window and into the woods.

________________________________________________________________________

Just so you know i won't upload on this story as much as the others. I started writing storys on my ipod but then transfere it to my computer. i'll try and finish as meny storys as i can but i can't promise i'll upload on every single one. Plz enjoy ths story so far. i had go the idea from another story from wattpad, i hoped they won't mind since this will be different.

Plz comment

Vote

Fan