Chapter 36

I grabbed a beer and sat on the couch. Michael came over and layed on me (like in the picture)  "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Laying on you, what's it look like?" Michael said. I laughed. "What ever." I said. "Are you seriously mad?" He asked me. "No!" I yelled. He looked at me. "I'm going to bed." Micahel said standing up. "Why?" I asked him. "So you I dont pass in here and you have to wake me up at 2 again and I force you to undress me." He said. Ashton laughed. "Well then" Ashton said and laughed again. I hugged him. "I'll be up soon sense I have the earliest shift this week." He nodded and walked up the stairs. "He forces you to take his pants off?" Ashton asked smiling. Calum walked in and went to the kitchen. "Yeah, when I wake him up and move him upstairs. I usually take his shoes off and he makes me take his pants off." I said. Calum walked in and sat in the chair. "Good story" Calum said. I laughed. "I'm going to bed" Calum said standing back up. "What time is it?" Ashton asked. "Uhm, 8:23" I said. "Yea that" calum said. Ashton stood up and followed him. "I guess I'm going to bed to." I said standing up. They laughed walked to there room. Calum and Ashtons room is down stairs. Mine and Michael's is upstairs, and Justin and Chris is down stairs as well. I walked up the stairs. "I see you've managed to take your own pants off." I said. He sat up and looked at me then layed back down. "I was kidding" I said laying down. "Go to sleep, you have work tomorrow." Michael said covering his head with the blanket. "Michael why are you being a dick to me all a sudden?" I asked him. "I'm not" He muttered. "Okay, and I'm a girl." I said. "Whatever" he said rolling away facing the opposite way of me. "I'm not fighting with you over this God damn Michael!" I yelled. I sat up and went and sat in the desk chair. "What are your doing?" He asked. I looked at him. "Sitting here cause obviously if I lay down you get pissed." I said. "Luke really?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. He turned away from me again so I went and layed down again so I could look at him. "I love you." I said. He raised his eyebrow and then closed his eye's. "Not gonna say it back." He spooned me. "No, you can't love me you can't spoon me." I said removing his hand from me. "I love you" he whined. I looked at him and kissed him and he layed his head on me.

*morning 7:45 am*
I woke up to my alarm, I sat up and went down stairs found a energy drink and changed and left for work. When I got there the only people there were the Gay guy Tom and this girl who's always complaing and I never remember her name. I walked around stalking shelves and Tom walked up to me. "Hey" he said. I looked at him and rolled my eye's . "Hello tom" I said standing up and walking down the aisle. "So you free tonight around 7?" He asked me. "Nope" I said not making eye contact. "Thursday?" He asked. "Nooo" I said. "So when are you free?" He asked I stopped walking. "Never, I have a boyfriend." I said. He stared at me and I walked away. He followed again. "Who?  Do I know him?" He asked. "Yes you know him, you work with him tomorrow, sense boss only lets you work the slow days. Today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is Thursday right?" I asked.  "Yes, and Your dating Michael.... but why?" He asked. "Cause he's cute and fun and not a pain in the ass like you." I said.  He finally crossed his arms and stomped away.

It was finally 1, so I drove home. I walked in and they were all in the living room. "I talked to them about the car, it's settled. The one I bought is there's." Michael said. I nodded and went in and sat with them.