Chapter 13

"Wanna go on a walk? " Justin asked me. I looked at Michael. "He's coming" I said pointing at Michael. Justin shrugged and we went for a walk. It was very silent, no one talked to anyone. I finally spoke up. "Justin, why the fuck did you kiss me?" I asked he stopped walking, I spun and Michael let go of my hand. "I didn't kiss back " I said Michael, he looked at me. "Kinda figured" he said looking at me. "You kissed my boyfriend?" Michael yelled. "Uhm I mean. "Did You kiss my fucking boyfriend?" He yelled again. "I uhm--he kissed me." He said. "I don't believe that for a second, did you kiss him?"  Michael yelled getting closer to Justin. "Uhm--- yes. I'm really sorry Michael. " he said backing up. Michael slapped him. "Don't do it  again!" Michael yelled. Michael pushed Justin and walked away. I followed him, he walked back into my house. "Your son is a dick." He yelled to my dad walking upstairs. "Hey, I don't know who you are. All i know is your fucking my son. So don't run your mouth to me or we can step outside." My dad yelled to him from the bottom of the stairs. Michael walked back out of my room and walked down the stairs. "So if you fight a 18 year old what is that gonna do for you. You actually would go to jail. So fight me tough guy. C'mon. " Michael yelled. He walked to the door and flung it open and Justin walked in running his face.  I had no clue what to do my dad ran out there and so did me and my mom. They were yelling at eachother and my dad slapped Michael. My mom gasped, I ran after my dad. "Fuck face stop,  you fucking idiot." I yanked my dad to the ground. "You fucking drunk idiot, Michael did nothing." I yelled at him. My mom helped Michael up. "He ran his mouth to me about my son" he said. "I'm your son too, but you wouldn't do that to me. Michael slapped "Your son" because Justin kissed me. He had a reason." I said. I stopped talking cause I heard sirens. "There ya go asshole is that what you wanted?" I said screaming in his face.  Michael dragged me to the chair. "Breathe luke" Michael said handing me water. "Your face is still cute"i  said. He smiled and sat in the chair next to me. My mom began talking to the cop so me and Michael walked up stairs to my room and began making out. We took out shirts off. We began taking our pants off but his phone started ringing he looked to see who it was. "It's just my mom, Ill tell her I was sleeping " we started making out again and started sucking his neck. He started breathing heavily so I covered his mouth. "Honey come here" my mom yelled up the stairs. "Fucking god" I put my shirt back and Michael did the same. We walked back outside, and my dad was in cuffs talking to the cop. "Sorry baby but you and Michael need to go to the station.  I'll call his mom. " My mom said I looked at Michael who was being cuffed. "Wait why is he being cuffed?" I asked the cop. "He is going to be jailed till some one bails him out, I'm sorry. Who is he to you?" The cop said I began to cry a bit. "He's my boyfriend. Why is he being arrrsted?" I yelled. "Sir calm down." He said back. "No your cuffing my boyfriend. I'm not calming down." I yelled. He placed me in cuffs. "Your staying in these till you calm down." He said. A hour later the cop walked back to me. "He didn't do anything. " I said. " he yelled, his bail is only 50$" the cop said. I nodded. He uncuffed me and they drove away with my dad and Michael.