The Hero

"He...o? Can y... h... me?" I heard... a voice. Asking something. But what. I felt my eyelids try to stay down but I, on the other had, was determined to lift them up.

"Oh, your awake. Finally." I saw a man with white hair and a black strip of cloth covering his eyes. He was seen sitting next to me. I was laid down on a bed. "Ngh, where... am I?" I attempted to stand but the man insisted for me to only sit up. "You're in the resistance camp. After an incident, you damaged your memory chip." He tapped his head three times to emphasize. "An incident?" I questioned. "Don't worry, I'll fix your memory chip... soon. I-I promise. Oh yeah, here, you'll need this." He smiled as he handed me a strip of cloth like his.

"Oh! I almost forgot," he stood up, "my name's 3S! Number 3, Type S. I'm a scanner model." 3S put out his hand. 3S huh? What's my name then? "I'm glad to meet you but, do you remember who I am?" I pointed at myself. He didn't SEEM to know. "N-No, AH! I got it! 5B! I'll call ya 5B. I mean, you seem like a great battle type android." 3S seemed excited. It's kind of weird. I didn't even get to say anything. But, 5B sounds good. I also find it strange that after loosing my name, this guy just decides, HEY! Here's a new name for ya!

"Meow!" Huh? Was that a cat just now? I looked over and saw a black cat on me. "Huh? Hey there buddy." I reached over and began to pet it. "That's your pod, it's meant to be shaped as an animal for only a select few. You just so happen to be one of the lucky owners." 3S grinned at me. "They have their own model names. And that's a DT model. Dominant and Trustworthy." I picked up the cat shaped piece of metal. It felt like it wasn't even metal. It was warm and fluffy. Just like the real thing. "You sure know a lot about these things." I said.

"3S!" I heard a voice of a younger girl. "Huh? What is it, Cola?" Cola? I thought to myself. "The Nevi, th-they're coming in the camp. And they're aggressive!" Cola exclaimed. "5B, you should put that on," He stood up and pointed to the visor. "Another thing before hand, can you stand?" He asked. "I'll try."

DT hopped down as I threw my legs over the edge. I put the visor over my eyes as well. "Ok, here goes." I placed all my weight on my legs as I stood still on the ground. "I forgot my melee weapons in the guest room so I'll shoot from afar while you use that power of yours."

Power? What? I opened my mouth to ask but he already ran off. "Meow!" I heard the DT model. "Huh?" Before I could begin walking outside, I felt a gravitational pull towards the wall.

"Huh?!" I looked down and saw the door I walked and fell through. I felt as if I was falling. "Wh-WHA!? Oof!" I felt a pull downwards an fell into bushes. "Ahh!" I heard a little boy cry out. I instantly stood back up and commanded my body to fall in the child's direction. "Papa!!" The child cried again as he was taken by a huge machine life form. "I'm coming!" I yelled. My gravity shifted over to the machine. I had to do something. I bolted towards it with full speed with my foot in a kicking position. "Hah!" Boom! I kicked the hand clean off. While also... feeling off. The moment the boy was free, he ran into what looked to be his fathers arms.

"Gah!" I tripped?! I turned over and saw another one of those monstrous machines. In a different form. It was smaller. I smiled as it ran towards me because, I was ready. Ready to kick the hell out of it! "Hya!" I swung my foot at it at the right spot. The part that glowed red seemed to be their weak point. "5B! Look out!" I heard 3S's voice. "Huh?" I turned around and saw the thing. It was bigger. "Take... THIS!" I hopped up along with using the gravitational power I possess and kicked it as well. It didn't go down so easily. I shifted further back and darted towards the ball of red. It blew up just like the rest. "Great job 5B!" He yelled. More and more fled in. They were larger. "Everyone! Evacuate! Cola! Kala! Hurry it up! 3S! Girl! Keep it up and destroy all those things!" A woman yelled. Everyone ran past a gate and through a door. All the way to safety. Me and 3S managed to tone down the number. But only by half. "Heh, only twelve left." 3S pointed out. But they aren't easy. "Alias! Laser Blast!" He threw out his arm towards the threat as his hovering round pod let out a huge blast. "Now you, 5B!" He said. "Got it!" I ran, jumped, and, somehow was able to use magnet like field and grabbed a few items. I threw the items at them. They were dropping like flies.

"WHOA! W-what was that?!" I fell to the floor. There... there was only three left. No way. No way I defeated nine of those things from that! "Whoa! 5B! You just got rid of a fourth of them!" 3S was amazed. The DT model ran in the monsters direction as it somehow grew bigger and bigger. Almost... p-panther sized! We saw destruction as the DT figure destroyed the last three. "What just... how did... WHAT?!" I was confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." 3S rubbed the back of his neck. "Huh?!" "Yay! You're our hero!" "She's amazing!" "Awesome!" "Who is that?!" "Who're those two!?" "Thank you!" "Whoa, 3S and that girl are heroes!" We, heard cheering. We turned around only to see everyone rush out of the buildings. "Heh, look at that, you already made an idle of yourself." 3S chuckled. "Yeah... you're right."
End Chapter One
             The DT And The XI
                Coming Soon