Pheonix

"Ngh?" My eyes fluttered open without any knowledge of my whereabouts. I started to lift myself up and heard someone start speaking. "Ya know, for being a commander of something like EtO, you sure are... how do I say this... weak." Who? Was this that A5 girl? What was she doing here? And most importantly, what did she mean by weak and Commander? What was she talking about? "Um, excuse me bu-" "Oh, wait, you don't even know you were a commander, huh?" A5 blatantly cut me off. She sighed. "I thought that 3S guy or whatever would've told you by now." "What are you-" "Not taking questions." She cut me off... again. "Where's the Goliath?" I looked at her. "And where is 3S?" My voice grew louder as I got more frustrated. If I was here, shouldn't the others also be here? And the way 3S was cut off back there worried me. "What did I say? That is correct, no questions! If you want your questions answered, ask someone other than me." She spoke coldly. I couldn't believe this! She won't even let me finish one sentence! I was worried that no one else would be around for me to answer.

"Where am I going to find another android? What did you mean by commander? 3S told me he didn't even know who I was. Did he lie to me?" A5 gave me a stern look. "You are just as annoying as those brats I had to deal with." Brats? "Look, that 3S guy you are talking about is probably dead so I would suggest you to forget about those fools who are too weak to take out a simple nevi! Oh! And if you're wondering if 3S really did know you before you became a scatter brain, then I would say you should've bugged the hell outa him before he got killed." ...Did she... I couldn't find any words to say. Nothing could come back from that... I bowed my head and looked at DT. "Are you finally do-" She stuttered. "Ugh! Fine, you want answers?" She stood up but I didn't respond. "Okay, first answer, before you tumbled down from the sky, you were the commander of EtO, second, I killed the Goliath, third, I don't know, most likely dead, fourth, all the androids are starting to attack one another, probably the damn virus, 3S did lied, dunno why but, whatever, and that is it! No more!" "Tumble from the sky?" I quickly stood up.

"Really? More questions? God! I'd rather have those kids on my ass than you." She sharply glared at me. "What kids..." her stare became more unsettling, "never mind." I bit my lip and looked off the the side of me. "If you see an android with red eyes, kill it." What did that mean? Kill all red eyed androids? But I had red eyes. Was that bad? I wanted more answers but I had too many questions. I sighed and looked at DT. "Wait! A5! I need one more answer! Just. One." I begged. She rolled her eyes and said with an agitated tone. "What is it?" "Why do I have red eyes if they are so bad?" I asked twiddling with my thumbs. She just shrugged. No answer? Really?! Just a shrug? Her facial expression fell. "To be honest, I'm not really sure of why your eyes are red."

I have no idea how to continue this, I will have this published and open to suggestions by you guys, I will credit you at the end of the final product. Sorry for the absence but I am genuinely stuck, this will be a placeholder until I've decided on what to do with the story.