Chaper 1: The Spark

It been a couple of years since bendy and the others have fixed the ink machine,and bendy has been living life to the fullest.Boris has been so happy that he doesn't have to worry about losing his bro anymore and he starting to make really good friends with Mugman~. Cuphead and Mugman have been with Bendy and Boris ever since they joined their quest,over time Cup has been slowly falling for the little demon and wanting to be more than just friends...but he didn't know how to tell him..

Bendys POV~

Me and Boris have been planning on hosting a party for everyone to celebrate the end of the ink illness and trying to help out Boris with his little crush for Mugman,even though he tried to convince me to tell my feelings to Cuphead but I don't know what if he's not into guys?? What if I'm not good enough?? I think I'll wait till I get more info but... I really like cuphead...he's just so Dreamy~..and Hot~..really Hot~ I didn't realize that I was blushing so hard in front Boris. "Um are you ok bendy?" I was so embarrassed that I was daydreaming in front of Boris!! "Yeah bro I'm fine!.."
"Are you blushing bendy??" "N-No!! I'm not Blushing!!" "Your thinking about Cuphead aren't you ~" "N-No I'm not!!" I was though just the thought of seeing him makes me blush. "hey bro I'll meet you later ok?" "Ok see you later bendy!!"

Cuphead POV~

Ever since me and my bro got this invite to bendys party I was trying to think of how to bendy how he felt I was walking down a hallway lost in thoughts and I literally bumped into bendy! "O-Oh! H-Hey Cuphead!" Was he blushing?? He so cute and incident i started blushing myself! Darn it bendy!! you and your cute face!! "H-Hey Bends! You alright?" "Yeah I wasn't paying attention.." this is your chance Cuphead!! It now or never !! "Hey Bends?" "Yeah?" "Do you want to be my date for the party?" I was blushing hard right now,my face grew hot I was really nervous what he was doing to say!! "S-Sure!! I love too!!" "Really??" "Of Course!!" Before he said anything else I silent him with a kiss he flinched but started to melt into the kiss.The kiss went to a normal kiss into a passionate kiss, my tung was pressing on his teeth,trying to get in his mouth.he gave in and ours tungs were wrapped together,filled with siliva we finally pulled away leaving a strain of siliva from our mouths.he looked so cute blushing~ "you adorable ya know that right?~" I said playfully " and your handsome ya know that right ~"

I hope you guys like this!! This is my first story tell me if you want more?