Chapter 18: The Third Piece~

Becky POV ~
Finding theses pieces is taking forever!!! Everyone's tired, where hungry, and we don't even know where the next piece is! I turn to Oliver he looks confused looking at the map "Oliver how much longer?" "I don't know Becky but I think we're close " he sounds annoyed "do you even know where we're going?" He looks at me "Umm....yes?" I give him a look "Okay I'm a little confused of where we're going " "Come on how hard is it to find a gear?" Frizzy turns and blurts out " oh my mom told me when they were finding the pieces before they battle a big scary mermaid named-" "Cala Maria, her name is Cala Maria" Maggie saids out loud avoiding eye contact " Yes!...How did you know?" She looks like she wants to say it but she looks away ashamed Oliver goes by Maggie and placed his hand on her shoulder "Maggie it's okay we won't say anything bad just tell us how you know her I know you don't want to talk about it but this might help us so please tell us" Maggie looks at Oliver and smiles at him placing her hand on his hand "Okay Cala Maria is my Stepmom " everyone looks shocked "but how? That means-" I said still shocked " My Dad before used to have a girlfriend before meeting my mom and had a kid before me and they broke up because of long distance relationship problems " Olivia and I hugged Maggie I feel bad for her "Well if she had it before than She might have it now!" Oliver stands up "Okay then will try there Maggie you know where she is?" "Yep she's by the-" all of a sudden we hear a child's yelling "Help! Someone please! I'm stuck!

Know ones POV ~

Everyone rushed to the yells and Melody sniff the ground and run to a dock and Melody bark and everyone looks to see a little mermaid with octopus hair in a ponytail that the hair tie is white and blue stripes and she wearing dark blue collar sweater and wearing a seashell necklace and a blue skirt stuck in the sand tangled in seaweed

???:Help Me! Someone! Anyone!

Becky:Hey! Are you okay?

???:Yeah! *Struggles* just a little stuck!

Maggie:wait....Sea Tea!?!

???:Maggie!?! Is that you?!?

Maggie:Don't worry will get you out of there!
Everyone rushes to sea tea and starts unwrapping the seaweed and help her into the water

Sea Tea:Golly! Thanks you! I don't think I met all of you guys I'm sea tea! And this is my stepsister Maggie!

Cheerble: It really nice to meet you sea tea is there any chance that we could meet your mom?

Sea Tea: Oh Sure! *turns and calls into the ocean* Mom! Come Quick! You have guests! And Maggie's here!

Out of the water comes out a older mermaid who looks like what she was before but her hair tied up in a ponytail and she's wearing a apron

???:Oh! Hello everyone! Are these your friends Maggie?

Maggie:Yep! Everyone this is my stepmom Cala Maria

Cala Maria:Nice to meet you all!

Becky : It nice to meet you Cala Maria we came here to see if you still had the gear you had couple years ago

Cala Maria: Oh! W-Why would you want That S-Silly thing?

Sea Tea: Mom! Please they really need it!

Cala Maria: Well...Oh Dear....if you really insist

She dives into the ocean and comes back with a tiny gear made into a necklace

Cala Maria: Golly! It Got tiny when they found it but I still have it! please take care of it

She clips the necklace around Becky's neck

Becky :Don't worry Cala I won't

Sea Tea:Do ya have to go?

Maggie: Aw cheer up Sea! I'll visit soon!

Cala Maria: Bye Everyone! Come back soon! Tell Muggy I said hi!

Sea Tea: Bye!

And then once again our hero are there next step to fixing the machine and saving there Mom Bendy next there on finding the next piece as the journey continues!! (That's a Pokémon reference)

That was a lot of typing my hands are tired and go check out AmandaBurnham who did head art and I'll see you next time bye!!!