Chaper 7:The Reuion~

Cupheads POV ~

As soon as the ink melted from bendys body I found him just laying there "Bendy!" I rushed to him holding him my arms he had a stone cold expression on his face I shook him a little bit "Bendy come on wake up pls..bendy!" I looked over at the twins and Lexi and they were all crying I realized bendy doesn't have a pulse "N-No! Don't do this bendy come on wake up!" Delila walks over and placed her hand on my shoulder "Cup I'm so sorry.." "N-No! He can't be dead! He can't!" I started to tear up "Come on wake up you baster!..pls you can't leave me like this...." I gave up hope everyone went up to me and hugged me crying. All of a sudden I heard coughing I look in shock and saw bendy opening his eyes "ugh..Cuphead?.. is that you?.." "B-Bendy!!" I hugged him tight and he hug back " Don't you scare me again you little shit!" I kiss him like it was the end of the world he shyly kiss back the almost last forever as we pulled back from the kiss and the girls look like there about to explode "Awwwww!!!" Bendy looks over me and starts blushing crazy "U-Um! Cuphead! Who are they?" "Oh! There my old friends from my childhood!" "Oh! Okay!..*yawns*" "tired?" "Y-Yeah.." "come on everyone probably worried" I carry bendy bridal style and everyone else's follow us seems like everything is finally is coming together... and I have my love of my life back so yeah Things are going great~

Srry it's been awhile since I made a chapter also sorry for the chapter being so short I'll post more sooner I promise and I'll see you next time! Bye!!