Chapter 13:The Song~

Bendys POV ~

Today we were going to tell the kids about our engagement and me and Cuphead are really excited to tell everyone plus it's almost Cusy birthday! Man she's already 8 years old come to think of it all the kids have grown over the years well except Oliver he still our little baby boy but as I was walking down the hall I hear music playing I look to see what it was and my face widen....it was Donna she was singing this beautiful song and watched her sing and dance to it like I'm in some trance

After she was done singing I slowly walked in and clapped she turns around and she turns deep red of embarrassment "M-Mom! Hey! I D-Didn't hear you!" "Well I definitely heard you Donna! You sound amazing!" "Mom!.." "What? It's true you're getting it from me and your uncle Boris!" "Thanks Mom it was nothing!" "I swear you Beverly and Claire should make a band! Anyway I want you to come downstairs and tell everyone to your dad and I have something special to tell everyone" "okay mom!" Well I'm glad that Donna has a talent but I can't wait to tell everyone about our engagement!

Claire POV ~
I was in my room scrolling through my phone and checking up on my friend Olivia and I get knocked on my door "It's Open!" "Hey Claire mom wants everyone downstairs for a announcement " "Oh? What for?" "Idk •-•" before she walked out I remember something "Don! Wait!" "Yeah?" "You still up for mom and Dads little surprise?" "Maybe I'm not sure..." "Hey! Down sweat it Don me and Bev get scared all the time alright?" Donna smiles and walks away my sister Donna sure has talent...doesn't she?

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while! It's short but at least you can see a new chapter! ......Oh and happy late Halloween everyone!!

Art by: @Miststar555

And always! See ya next time! Bye!!!!