A Scary Gory Horror Story

You like gore, huh? Well I have a story for you.

Don’t look now but there’s a man behind you. I said not to look! Anyway, this man, he has a knife. This knife has killed many people before. It is STAINED blood red. You can fill a chill down the back of your neck. You can hear a dripping noise behind you, can’t you? That’s the blood from the knife, dripping. The smell of the blood is absolutely gut wrenching. If you close your eyes you can actually picture the blood running down the knife and on to the floor. Drip… drip… drip… Don’t worry, this man won’t kill you. He’s only here to put you through the most agonizing pain imaginable (after childbirth). He’ll start by cutting holes all the way down your spine so that you’re paralyzed. Then He’ll start cutting off your fingers and toes, one by one… Then He’ll cut a hole in your stomach and remove all the organs until there’s just a pile of intestines and kidneys on the floor. He will leave your heart and your lungs because He wants you to be alive for this. He’ll cut randomly at your legs, removing muscle tissue and even getting into the bone.He will do the same in your arms, especially right at the joints. Then He’ll start on your face. You can’t see His face because he’s wearing a white mask, painted red by your blood. However you CAN smell his horrid breath as he breathes uneasily straight at your face. Layer by layer He’ll begin slicing away at your nose. As soon as He’s finished He’ll move onto the ears, first destroying your outer ears before shoving His knife so deep into your ears that He bursts the eardrum. He stretched your mouth open so wide that the sides of your lips actually begin to tear, then He’ll begin removing every single on of your teeth. In agony yet? Last but not least, He’ll take his knife; shove it into your left eye and twist. You will feel the muscles tearing and the eye moving in unnatural ways around your eye socket before it’s torn out with a horrid “POP” sound. The man with the knife will laugh and walk away, leaving behind a horrible, gory, bloody, jellified mess of human flesh. After all of this pain, after all of this agony and suffering, you can’t wait for your mum to get home. At least when she sees this mess, you know that she will kill you.

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

Okay.....the last sentence is legit. it's been so long since I have a shiver down my spine while reading a gory/scary story till now. And now I want that to happened because that means the story is heck of a good one. I'm not saying this is not a good story. It is.