My weird encounter (A/N) (×_×;

I was using my computer with my headphones. My open websites are Facebook, YouTube and Google. Facebook because I'm chatting my fellow badminton player. YouTube because I'm watching badminton trick shots which are cool. And Google because I'm searching the "Complete Badminton Rules" and send it to the gc, and newbies will be familiarize with it (tch they didn't even notice me send it ‾︿‾ I reeeaaaally should stop caring (。_。).....) Anyways! Here's the weird/creepy part begin.

When I paused the video. I heard a voice. It was a male voice and said "hello?" It didn't startled nor made me scared. But made me confused on where the sound is coming from. Now since I paused the video I went to Facebook and see if there's a ongoing video playing....... there wasn't. It couldn't be Google that the sound is coming from. "She can't hear you" I was once again confused, this time it's a feminine voice. What the heck? After that they were talking to each other but I can't hear it... like they are just whispering to each other. So I squish my headphone on my ear so maybe I can hear their conversation, false hope. I gave the headphone to my dad (he's beside me) and ask him if he can hear the voices. "I don't hear any" he said and I'm like ⊙_⊙ he gave back my headphone, and I try to listen to voice again but it's gone. I resume what I'm doing and forgot what happened.

I remember it this morning when I woke up 10:48 (I guess) and I started thinking like 'What if it isn't a just a sound?' (Yeah....I thought that it was just a normal sound that is coming from the computer (・へ・)...) 'what if it's a spirit or whatever paranormal thingy' 'what if they need help? I mean, I don't mind helping. As long as it doesn't cause my death, right?' 'When and how can I talk to them again?'

So my wonderful humans if you know what this means or what they need/want. Please pm me >o<

Thank You Mah Peeps ヽ(' ∇' )ノ