Chapter 20

"Adam you can't tell about this to anyone."

"Ohh I'm sorry Addie but I need to tell Ethan this."

"No you don't."

"I do." He said while grabbing the freshly baked pancakes that Mom made for me.

"I'll kill you if you do Adam."

"Well, go ahead. But I won't hide anything from my buddy."

"YOU CAN'T TELL HIM!" I said in an angry tone and took away the pancake from his hands.

"Give me my pancake back!"

"Not until you promise that you won't tell anyone about this."

"Give it back to me Addie."

"First promise me."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"Okay fine. I won't tell him anything."

"That's like my boy. You can eat these pancakes now."

"He will find out about this someday you know."

"We will see when that day comes but for now you need to keep your mouth shut."

"Okay. I will. But you can't deny the fact that Felicia and Ethan will make a cute couple." He said with a big smile.

"Honestly even I feel the same."

"But Ethan's rooting for a girl who is never going to understand his feelings."

"Let's not even go there Adam. I'm tired of Racheal's dumbness. I don't know when that girl will understand this."

"Never. Racheal is too busy finding love outside."

"If only she was a little more observant towards Ethan's feelings." I said and sighed.

"Oh my God! Stop talking like two old people you both." Dad said while entering the hall room with a newspaper in his hand as usual.

"Where you eavesdropping our conversation dad?" I asked

"I wasn't. You guys were too loud to not be heard."

"Dad! You need to stop eavesdropping our conversation everytime."

"Sweetheart I was just curious okay? I wanted to know why you two were fighting so much."

"We were just talking about Ethan." Adam said

"Why doesn't Ethan tell Racheal directly what he feels?" Dad asked

At this moment I literally felt like laughing because even dad is asking us the same thing which we question eachother everytime. But the truth is that only Ethan has the answer to this question. Only he knows why he's hiding his feelings since such a long time.

"Let's go Addie. We are getting late for school." Adam said while picking up my bag and making his way towards the door.

"Yeah let's go. Bye dad." I said and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Bye George." Adam said while closing the door.

"Bye son."

***

The whole day was pretty boring at school except the free English lecture that we got. Adam was busy practising for his football match so I ended up spending time with Eric again. We decided to go the music room and practise together. Eric promised me that he would teach me how to play the keyboard so I was pretty excited about that.