Chapter 21

"No Adaline. I can't do this." Felicia said for the hundredth time.

"Don't be like this Fel. He really wants to meet you."

"I can't Adaline. He won't feel the same way about me if he comes to know that I'm the girl he met at the masquerade ball."

"How can you be so sure about it? What if he really starts liking you after that? We can atleast give it a try Fel."

"I don't really want him to know the truth Adaline."

"You should have thought about this before telling him about your secret place."

"Wait! What?"

"Yes! Ethan knows that you often go to the school rooftop."

"Shit! It must have slipped from my mouth, I was too drunk that night."

"And you know what his plan is?"

"What?"

"He has fixed a camera there. The moment you go there he'll find out it's you."

"I won't go there anymore then."

"Don't do this to him Fel. We met last night, he genuinely likes that girl a lot and really wants to meet her. The moment he finds out it's you he'll be more than happy to be with you."

"He loves Racheal not a silly girl he met at some stupid ball."

"Listen to me Fel, Ethan is trying his best to find you.. all you have to do is just come in front of him and then see what happens next. If you stop yourself today you'll regret this your whole life."

"But Adal-"

"No but's Fel. Just tell him who you are and what you truly feel about him. I'm definitely sure your love will help him forget about Racheal."

"Okay I'll tell him."

"That's like my girl."

"Thankyou for this Adaline."

"Stop saying all this and just go to him."

"Yes I will." Felicia said and went to the opposite direction looking for Ethan.

"Did I ever tell you how proud I am of you?" Adam said while hugging me from behind.

He was listening to our conversation all this while?

"Yes I was. I hid behind the lockers when I saw you both talking."

"Thats good. Fel wouldn't want you to know about this."

"Don't worry my lips are sealed."

"Thanks Adam."

"Which class do you have?"

"History. You?"

"I'm skipping classes."

"Football practice?"

"Yes. It starts tomorrow Addie. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time."

"Don't worry. You're going to be amazing."

"Even you have your second round of auditions tomorrow right?"

"Yes. I will practice​ a bit with Eric later."

"That's nice. You'll definitely win I'm sure about that."

"I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah cool. Bye Addie." He said while leaving but I don't know what suddenly happened to him, he came back running and hugged me tight.