How Finn is doing

Finn's POV
Living in New York for a few months was amazing it made me realize all the great things I have in my life. Me and Kaitlyn have been together for over a year and I couldn't see myself with anyone else. But Summer ended quickly and I had to come back up here for senior year,I mean I have to but I do miss her.  Things have really sucked here at McKinley for us glee kids,I'm still on the football team,which makes it harder and harder for me with all the glee kids. They don't really understand why a popular guy like me joined there club.

I walk into glee club getting a dirty look from Justin. Justin is the new gay kid,as he calls it. "Okay class as you all know sectionals this year are earlier this year than they have in the past so we have less time to prepare. The theme for sectionals this year is...drum roll Finn." I smile doing a drum roll. "Get the grooves on." Everyone clapped and began sharing ideas. "We could do bust a move." Cory said. "Or what about Valerie. That's got a beat to it." Missy says dancing. Everyone starts laughing and dancing. "All great songs....in the idea book...but for now Finn has a song to get us in the groovy mood." Everyones mood got less happy. "Thanks Mr. Schue,um Harrison and Bailey are going to help me out with this." Everyone gets happy as I say this and they come down.

F: mmm yeah can ya feel it baby.
H:come on swing come on swing.
F:yo it's about that time to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme. I'm gonna get mine so you gonna get yours, I wanna see sweat coming out ya pores.
H:on the house bringing it strictly hip pop I ain't singing this. I be bringing it to the entire nation,red white blue feel the vibration.

F+H: feel the vibration.
B:it's such a good vibration such a sweet sensation.
H:the vibrations good like sunkiss many wanna know who done this. Funky bunk and I'm here to move you and I'm here to prove to you that we can party on the positive side so come along for the ride. Being able to feel the rhythm is my occupation so feel the vibration. (Rpt B part)
F: finny D's on the backup. Drug free so put the crack up. No need for speed I'm anti btrutty,my body is healthy and my rock makes me wealthy and the funky bunch helps me to bring you a show without intoxication so feel the vibration.
H:yeah can ya feel it baby I can to.(rpt B part)

We finish and everyone claps. "Wow,great job guys!" Mr. Schue tells us. Everyone claps louder and I just smile at them.
It is good till they go completely silent looking behind us,soon does Mr. Schue,so I turn around and I freeze seeing her. Seeing them all and my whole body stops.