Night of Music

No one's POV
"Evans you can't take this from the kids,they've worked to hard." Mr. Schue told the principal. "I'm sorry Will,but we no longer have a glee club which means Night of Music is cancelled...now I have other things to do that just so happens to still be here." Mr. Schue was not taking no for an answer. "What if the new directions earn enough money from night of the music." Evans shakes his head at schue. "I told you,Will." Evans says getting cut off. "I know what you said but if we host the Night of Music somewhere else and if we make enough money to replace what the glee club lost from losing sectionals can the glee club get another chance?"Schue looked into Evans eyes and Evans didn't know what to say. "Fine but you have to win Regional and I don't mean second place again." Mr. Schue thought about it. "You've got a deal." Schue says shaking his hand.

Finn's POV
Mr. Schue walked into the choir room,that soon would be a laboratory,smiling his but off. "Night of Music is still on....but We need a new location and audiences,so Finn search around for people who love us and music,Justin,you find a venue and everyone else start finding music." The bell rings and I start.

I scope the whole hallway of students. There's a group of football players on my right,cheerleaders right by them,the science geeks, the deaf group,and unknown people. I smile walking over to the group of unknown kids and a girl turns around just as I start to tap her shoulder so I bump in front of her. "I'm so sorry." I tell her. She looks at me funny. "I uh I didn't mean to bump into you." I tell her but she still looks at me funny. "She's deaf." The girl by her tells me. "And you are?" I ask her. "I'm Hannah Casey and this is Gracie Mitchell,now who are you?" Hannah asked me. I grin. "I'm Finn Colens." Gracie smiles at me. Then she turns to Hannah and starts to do some sign language and then they laugh. I frown which makes them laugh more. "What she say?" I asked. "She said your Emmett Colens' brother." I frown turning to her. "You knew my brother?" I asked her. "Emmett helped her after her accident." Hannah tells me. "If you don't mind me asking what happened?" I ask. "a couple years ago we went to a football game together to see the championship game verses the Giants,after the game at the after party the team was shooting fireworks like crazy and someone shoved past Gracie just as they went off." I look over at Gracie. "I'm sorry that happened to you,I really am." She starts to do some sign language. "She said she wants to help you make his dream come true." Hannah interprets for me. I nod. "Actually that's really good,um me and the other glee kids are hosting a Night of Music to raise money for Regionals and we could use and audience and some more singers." I say getting excited. "We'd love to." Hannah tells me. "Here's my number,I'll call you on the details." I wink at Gracie before leaving.

Justin's POV
It took a lot of searching but I found the perfect spot. "You couldn't of picked a better spot." Finn tells me walking up. I look at the road and smile. "Just curious though how did you know bout this place?" Finn asked me. I don't answer as his friends appear. "My car was in that ditch." Tristan says wheeling himself over. "Who wouldn't know of such a crash...it was the worst in Rosewood history." Rachel says walking with Emily. "You guys didn't have to." I say feeling I may cry. "But we did." Ryan says touching my shoulder. We all go for a group hug. "Enough hugging we have plenty of time for that lets get this show on the road." Tyler says as we all release from the hug.

2hours later
Alexis:everybody wants to shine but they can keep wishing cause there ain't no stars made over night ain't no competition out here petition out here petition out here petition out here. I don't see no competition.

Finn:where'd they at where they at I don't see no one I'm Ray Charles,Stevie wonder with a blind fold on. Getting dark like a bitch out here hotter than a bitch out here throw in money out like Imma rich out here. Mama I wanna be famous let em all know what my name is. I've gotta make some arrangements making money like I'm famous. I use to be working the latest I pray everyday like a christain I'm a big daddy I don't see no competition with my mommy nor my daddy no. (Repeat Alexis part and finish.)