Fast forward into the Future

Kaitlyn's POV
I smile into the camera as Finn reaches for my hand. This is a very special day for us....and for Emmett. "So tell me how far along are you?" Television host Rowan Blanchard asked. I laughed. "Four months almost." "Now what's this we hear about a beautiful song the two of you wrote for one Emmett Colens?" She asked. "Kaitlyn and I have put a lot of work into this song and being able to write down how we feel, Kaitlyn mostly has been a great and amazing way for us to have a little piece of closure. Kaitlyn has been asked to come out with an album and if you say so will be on that album and available in stores right after the farewell concert in memory of Emmett Colens this Friday for the first time in Lima Ohio."I squeeze Finn's hands asking myself how we got here.

Three hours ago
Finn's POV
"Hello,this Finn." I say answering my phone. "Finn, I am Jason I have worked with your brother Emmett Colens,we were very close and I've been keeping track of you and your glee club as well as Kaitlyn. Your girlfriend." "My fiance." I say interrupting him. "Right sorry your fiance and well Emmett's  ex fiance, I work for the TMZ television Company and we would like you to come on our show tonight and perform a song live, you and Kaitlyn." He asked. "I'd have to speak with Kaitlyn,Jason, but I will get back to you. Is that all? I have to be somewhere and I can't be late." "Okay I'll be expecting your call,Finn."then I hang up and walk into the fertility clinic seeing Rachel and Emily. I hung them both. "Thanks Finn really,we couldn't do this without you."Emily tells me. I smile nodding my head. "Its a pleasure. I just don't really know what to do from here." They laugh. "That's what I'm here for." A lady says coming from behind me. "Now your at least 18?" She asked. I nod my head yes. "Okay follow me and I will show you what to do." She says walking down a hallway.

Kaitlyn's POV
"So you'll come on the show?" Jason asked me. I smile. "I'd love to,and if I agree to do the concert I choose who gets to be apart of the show?" I asked. "You've got yourself a deal. Okay so meet me at 945 Terrence Howard road in two hours tell them your here for Jason Knuckles." Then he hangs up.

Hour and 30 minutes later
I open the choir room door as Mr. Shue comes to hug me. "Kate, how are you doing? I heard the news, you and Finn I'm proud I'm happy for you, Emmett Emmett would be happy for you." He leans on his desk finally being quiet. "I'm good really. I just I really could use one of those pep talks you said I could have whenever I wanted...now...now is the time for one."I smile a sweet smile at him and he flashed one back. "Tell me what's going on?" He asked me. I sit down in  a chair. "Do you think things happen for a reason?" I start out. "Yeah I do, I believe things happen because something better will happen later because of it. But what's this all for?" He asked me getting more curious. "A week after Emmett died I wrote a song and then just about two hours ago I was given the opportunity to perform it live on TMZ television Company and  I want everyone to be able to know how much he means to me." The whole time I talk Mr. Schue smiles at me. "What?" I asked him. "I think you already know what you need to do." I nod. "I should go on the show. Thanks Mr. Schue." I hug him for a little longer than I usually do but he doesn't stop me.

Replay beginning
Finn's POV
"So our lovely couple Kaitlyn Blin and Finn with If you say so." Rowan announced. I smile into her eyes as the band plays.

Kaitlyn: it's been seven whole days seven whole days since you paralyzed me. Seven whole days seven whole days since you lost your fight. And I can't get the last words that you said can't get those words out of my head.  Its been seven whole days seven whole days and four words. It's a burning pain I lie awake the fallen hero haunts my thoughts how could you leave me this way.

Finn: it's been seven whole  days seven whole  days without your embrace I wanna see your face I got some things to say. Was just a week ago ya said I love you girl, I said I love ya more.

Both: and a breath a pause ya say if you say so. If you say so. If you say so. If you say so.

Finn: it's been seven whole  days seven whole  days since I heard the phone ring. Seven whole days since I heard your voice. And I can't get the last words that you said can't get those words out of my head.  It's Its been seven while days seven while days without your embrace I wanna see your face.

Kaitlyn: i got some things to say. The fallen hero haunts my thoughts how could you leave me this way. It's been seven while days seven while days since I saw your face I got a lot to say. Was just a week ago ya said I love you girl, I said I love you more.

Both:and a breath a pause ya say if you say so. If you say so. If you say so. If you say so.

The crowd roars as the show goes to commercial. I hug Kaitlyn as she starts to cry. I whisper in her ears. "Emmett will always love you." She nods squeezing me. "I love you too." She whispers to me.