The Black and White Ball

Kaitlyn's POV
"So your definitely coming to the ball tonight?" I asked confirming his answer. "Of course but I gotta go I have to finish packing." He tells me. "Love you." I tell him hanging up the phone.  "That must be the perfect boyfriend?" Grant asked me. I laugh as he pours me another glass of wine. "Yeah Finn,he's uh he'spretty great,so are you excited about the ball?" I asked him changing the subject. He moves closer to me nodding his head in response. "I can't wait to hear you sing,and see those beautiful lips move in perfect motion." He leans forward and I smile.

Finn's POV
"Are you guys sure Kate will be okay with this?" I asked Tyler. He nods. "She loves you,and you love her why wouldn't she want to see you," Tristan told me. Kaitlyn I dnt very fond of surprises but I really wanted to spend a little one in one time with her aside from the ball. "Okay thanks." I sigh and I open the door.

I freeze looking at him then back at her. She has a shocked look on her face as she rushes over to me,and he has a smirk on his face. "What the hell?" I asked looking at the two of them. "Finn,I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow." Kaitlyn excuses herself. "I thought I'd surprise you but I can see your having enough fun." I walk out the door ignoring her yell after me.