1

"I can't do this Scott, this schools smaller than Beacon Hills. I didn't even know that was possible!" Stiles complained into the phone and kept walking to the cafeteria. 

It was the second semester and he moved for the rest of the school year so his dad could work a certain case.

"It can't be that small, man." Scott laughed, most likely at something someone else said.

"Scott I think I had more friends over there, then they're students over here." Stiles said, probably not exaggerating.

"I doubt that." Scott said. "Oh Isaac says hi, by the way."

"Ha, funny, i think he's glad I'm gone. That way he can have you all to himself." Stiles joked and looked at a table in the corner full of depressingly, good looking people.

As he thought that one laughed but shook his head when one of them asked him something.

"Stiles?" Scott said on the phone.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Stiles asked focused on the call.

"You aren't looking at any girls are you?" Scott teased.

"No!" Stiles said quickly and moved his eyes towards the table again.

"Guys?" Isaac asked in the background making Stiles chuckle.

"As if." Stiles said into the phone and grabbed his drink from his bag. He again looked at the group of good looking people. Creepy. "You know what, I think I might the people over here aren't half bad, well if they weren't dating their relatives"

"Is that a joke? Or are you serious?" Allison asked in the background, sounding a bit muffled.

"No, I'm serious, this guy, Greggory, told me about this family, Cullen's, I think, I mean they're all adopted, but they date each other. It's nasty." Stiles said looking out the window to see nothing but rain. 

"At least they aren't really related. Oh Malia said to call her after school." Scott said.

"Why can't she talk right now?" Stiles asked concerned.

"She's busy with Theo." Scott said into the phone, the pity in his voice obvious.

"Oh ok, I have to go anyway, I think class starts soon." Stiles said hanging up. To say he felt bad was an under statement, he knew Theo liked Malia.

Stiles sat in the empty cafeteria playing games on his phone when he got a call from Lydia. He quickly answered knowing she hated being kept waiting.

"Hey Lyds, why aren't you with the-"

"I'm with Parrish." She said, and he could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"You are, are you?" He said grinning. "Tell me how is, I heard he has this move called-"

"Stiles! I didn't I didn't call you to discuss Parrish. I wanna know how it is over there."

"You mean, you wanna know how the guys look." Stiles corrected.

"You know me too well Stilinski."

"I better, it's not like I didn't spend my entire life obsessing over you and your beauty for nothing." Stiles joked and saw one of the Cullens' frown at something, but it didn't look like anyone said anything, so he just ignored it. 

"true, ok so how are the guys?" She asked loving the gossip.

"Well, most of them are alright." Stiles said taking a sip of his drink again.

"Oh, so who's the guy you like?"She asked knowing Stiles all to well.

"I am a married man!" Stiles gasped. "I don't think of others in such fashion." He laughed and smiled at her responds.

"You're not married either way you can look but don't touch." She joked and Stiles' eyes landed on a certain Cullen.

"You're right, I'm not married." He confessed jokingly and started. "There's this guy right, and I swear he does it on purpose." Stiles said noticing the whole table look at him.

"Does what?" 

"Look the way he does!" Stiles said a bit too loud according to the table next to him. When he heard her chuckle he smiled but added. "I'm serious Lyds, this guy is the hottest person I have ever seen!" He said but then retracted. "I mean besides Malia." 

"Excuse me?" Lydia said in a playful voice.

"I mean, if there were a list, you'd be on there. Along with Malia, Danny, Deputy Parrish, and Derek." He said

"Derek is his name?" Lydia asked ignoring the part about Parrish.

"Yes, and I'm not telling how he looks until you tell me how Parrish-" Stiles started but got cut off by Lydia.

"I'm not telling you how he is in bed! Just tell me." She said.

Stiles chuckled for a seconds, only because he knew exactly how well the deputy was in bed, and great was something that couldn't even describe it. 

Just as he thought that he saw Edward? laugh.

The hell its wrong with that guy? He thought. 

"Ok ok, fair enough, He's like a freakin greek god, right. built like a fighter. Weird eyes though." He added as he looked at the Cullen, trying to describe him. "oh and hey! Bonus he's one of the only single ones." He pointed out and saw the group of them laugh. Then before he could look away he made I contact with the exact man he was talking about. Only know his face went from emotionless stone face, to a furious one. "Fuck me, the guy looked like he wanted to kill, anyways I have to go, class starts in a minute." He said getting up to go to his Jeep and plan on skipped.

"Ok, bye honey. Call me later, and stay out of trouble over there. You dad deserves a break from your trouble making."

"I will, Lyds." Stiles said walking out,only to realize the exit was near the Cullen's table.

"Hey!" He heard a voice call out to someone as he pushed the door open and began to walk out. "Stiles!" The voice said making him turn towards the voice. To his surprise it was one of the girls.

"Yeah?" Stiles said taking out his headphone while the small girl walked toward him.

"Hi, I'm Alice. You're new right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm Stiles- but you already knew that." He said awkwardly standing half way out of the door.

"I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us, tomorrow. Maybe I can help you find your classes!" She offered catching him off guard.

"I was actually  heading home..." Stiles said hoping she'd back off since she felt intimidating.

"In a small town like this you probably wouldn't unless you want the bad boy label from here on out." She warned smiling.

"I'm pretty sure that won't happen." Stiles said and looked at there table. "I'm sure your friend there has that character on lock." Stiles joked and pointed at Derek.

"Come on I doubt the rest of the day will be that bad." Alice tried to convince.

"How much longer is class?" Stiles considered getting a big smiles from her.