2

"So you actually made friends?" Scott asked from the screen.

He watched as the pack all sat around Scott's bed room from the computer screen, where he was video chatting.

"Yes." Stiles confirmed.

"With the family that date each other?" Isaac asked, making Stiles roll his eyes.

"And you're going to their house?" Allison asked.

"Yes, and yes. What was I supposed to do! These people are hard to say no to it's scary!" Stiles admitted 

"You could've said you had homework." Kira suggested.

"I did! but they said they could help me with it!" Stiles said and sighed.

"Why don't you wanna go?" Scott asked and then added into it when he got looks. "I mean besides that they all are together."

"Because I know nothing about them! Like they're like the serial killers at the begin of the movies that always stick out because they're so mysterious!" 

"I thought you liked one of them though?" Lydia asked.

"He turned out to be an asshole. Like in all seriousness, I couldn't even tap my pencil with out him giving me the death glare."

"Hey did you ever call Malia?" Kira asked looking at her phone.

"Yeah, she didn't answer." he said and heard a knock at his door. "I look decent right, I'm going to a party to get drunk and make friends and I don't know if this is ok?" Stiles asked and backed away from the camera to get a good view for them. He rolled his eyes when they all commented and said goodbye.

He walked down the stairs and noticed his dad was gone for work. He opened the door and saw a guy from school smile.

"You ready?" He asked and Stiles nodded.

"Who's party is this anyway?" Stiles asked getting into the guys car.

"The Cullens, they throw a wicked party from what I heard." The guys said making his heart skip.

-----

The Cullens house was located in the woods making it the only house around. Which was good for them since there was nobody to call the cops on how loud the music was. Him and the guy made their way inside, quickly separating when the guy saw his friends. He walked to the kitchen hoping to find drinks but only see's the Cullen goofing around plus a couple of other people, who surely don't go to the same school, since he didn't see them today at school.

"Stiles!" Alice said appearing out of nowhere next to him. "I didn't know you were coming!" She said but the tone in her voice suggested something else.

"Yea, where are the drinks at?" Stiles asked hoping drinks would help him.

"Here." A guy said, "My names Jacob." He introduced.

"Thanks, man. "Stiles  said taking the drinking. "I'm Stiles. Do you have anything else?" Stiles asked hoping for something stronger than beer.

"Yea, there's so more in the other room. I can go get-"

"Nah it's good, nice to meet you though." Stiles said and rushed out of the kitchen. He found the drinks pretty easily considering there was a sign above them, he chose to grab a bottle of vodka instead of coming back for another shot.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pants, and assuming it was a call he headed upstairs to answer it, he drank all the way up there causing him to cough a bit as it went down his throat.

He checked his phone and saw it was a message from Malia.

Busy call you tomorrow.

He decided he didn't want to talk to anyone else and slipped into a dark room, quickly shutting the door and catching his breath before he took another swing of the bottle.

"Can you read?" a voice said from in th dark making him choke on the vodka, causing him to cough and catch some air.

"Fucking" Cough "Shit, man, what the hell!" Stiles said still coughing, managing to turn the lights on.

"Can you read?" Derek said from a large mattress on the floor. 

"Yes I can read! At the moment I don't know." Stiles confessed looking at the bottle, to see he drank half of it.

"The sign on the door says no entry." Derek said frowning at him making him much sexier than he already was.

"Sorry, I didn't see it, just wanted a quiet place." stiles said ready to walk out.

"Stay if you really want, just stay quiet." He said and went to read a book. "Trying to read this."

"How were you reading that with the light off?" Stiles asked, baffled by how many pages they were.

"I have good eyesight." Derek stated not bothering to look up.

"You eat your carrots?" Stiles joked.

"Didn't I say to be quiet?" Derek asked looking up at him.

Sorry." He said and sat down the floor in front of the door. He looked around his new environment, one of the walls were lined with book shelves. "I thought I read a lot." Stiles teased  and saw Derek roll his eyes in annoyance, but did smirk. "I can go somewhere else if you like, I know you don't like me, so I probably should go." Stiles said rabbling, feeling the effect of the vodka.

"I never said I didn't like you." Derek said looking at him.

"Really?" Stiles asked not believing that,  looking out of the window. "How come you brushed me off in every class we had to together?"

"I just don't like talking to people." Derek said.

"I feel you man." Stiles said taking another swing from the bottle.

"You should probably stop." Derek advised.

"I should, shouldn't I?" Stiles questioned but took another chug. "You mind if Ii read one?" Stiles asked.

"What happened to not being able to read?" Derek joked, with a smile on his face.

"Ha Ha funny." Stiles said laughing but grabbed a book at random.

"That ones about the neurology." Derek said out of nowhere.

"So?" Stiles asked still opening it to read.

"Figured you would want to read about something less-

"Smart?" Stiles laughed along with Derek. "Believe me, I read this for crazy reasons." Stiles said thinking about the pack.

"Suit yourself." Derek said.

He took another sip of the bottle, wincing when it burned his throat, and put the cap back on it.

He didn't know how long they stayed in silence but he knew he woke up to a dark, quiet house, on a bed.