10

Stiles and Derek hadn't been home in days, and only barely remembered to stop "making love" as Stiles so cheerily put it. They stopped remembering that they had to go to Beacon Hills.

As they walked in the house they were greeted with the Cullens all starring at them.

"Glad to see you to are still alive." Carlisle said happily looking up from a book he was reading. Do anyone not read in this house?

"Technically, we're dead." Stiles said causing the doctor to shake his head.

"Slightly true." He said then out his book down. "What brings you back so early, son?" Carlisle asked with a worried expression on his face. "Normally, you two would be gone a couple of weeks." The doctor reasoned.

"We want to see you guys, before we go visit his friends." Derek said walking to sit on a couch, not that he needed to.

"You're still going?" Rosalie asked in a tone that could only come from her.

"Yes, why not? I already told them I was coming. Plus I wanna show off Derek." Stiles admitted getting a smirk from Derek.

"Don't you think you should wait till you can control-" Jake started to say but Stiles cut in.

"I am!" Stiles said and looked at him. "I'm sorry.. I punched you by the way." Stiles said honestly meaning it. 

----

Stiles and Drek sat at an empty loft, seeing why it hadn't been bought. For one there was a giant hole in the wall. For two-

"You hear them?" Derek asked perking up, and started to tap his foot.

"You nervous?" Stiles asked with a grin on his face, he had never seen Derek this nervous since Stiles went missing for two weeks, trying to find himself. And he did, with Derek after he gave up.

"No." Derek said frowning. Both of them heard cars all pull up at the same, with multiple voices coming from them.

"I am." Stiles said grabbing Derek's hand for comfort.

In that second the elevator doors opened and the pack froze, like they saw a ghost, more specially, the ghost of their pack mate. Plus a stranger.

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Scott asked in awe, stepping up a bit.

"Surprise!" Isaac said and that's all it took for Scott to rush to Stiles and give him a bear hug.

"Stiles! I missed you buddy! I thought you were dead!" Scott said.

"Does anything really stay dead?" Stiles asked referring to something, not sure what, with a blurry memory. Scott away long enough for him to look at Derek and stepped back a bit taking in their smell.

"Who's this?" Scott asked, still with a smile on his face.

"This is-"

"Stiles!" Stiles heard Lydia say from the elevator, and watched her run to him, she, like Scott, gave him a bone crushing hug and then hit him. "You died!" She asked frowning with a hand on her hip. "I ruined one of my favorite shirt cause of you!" She said but hugged him again forgetting she was mad, to remember she was glad he was alive.

---Derek P.O.V.

Derek cleared his throat softly, not really liking how long they were hugging for. With that sound, Stiles let go of the redhead, only to put his arm over her shoulders while she wrapped her around his waist. Stiles turned to face him.

"Oh, this is Derek, we've been together since he turned me, showing the ropes you know." Stiles said, and Derek didn't like the way Stiles worded it, it made it sound like they weren't mates.