4

His body burned, like someone just set his whole being on fire. Only much much worse, like they tossed his body into an inferno. Except he felt a chill got though his body at the same time. He couldn't stop screaming, it was the most he'd ever scream in his life time.

He felt his vocal cords, which were all torn. Then somehow then the freezing liquid touched them he felt them heal. It only helped with his scream.

He heard everything at once, making him go crazy. he felt someone touch his body, making him want to move, only to he found he couldn't.

Then it over, no more torture. No more screaming. No more pain.

But what stays is the loud noises. That's all he can focus on.

"Malia you aren't going to find the hand cuffs in there! Come back to bed" He said, remembering how much Malia loved to wake him by putting handcuffs on and- he wasn't in his room. He wasn't in Beacon Hills.

HE sat up and opened his eyes,  to meet the Cullen's, they all looked like they were trying not to laugh.

He then remembered what happened.

"Oh my god! I'm dead. Fuck he won!" Stiles said remembering a bet with Scott. "Ow!" He said when his head hurt.

"It hurts when you think about the past." Edward said loudly.

He looked at him and tilted his head in confusion. His throat hurt. He was a vampire. He needed blood.

"Fuck." Stiles croaked and jumped out of the large open window.

"Stiles!" They all called as he ran out, he never moved as fast as he did then, he ran into a lake and laughed, ignoring the people catching him. He looked down into the water and saw his reflection, his eyes were just as red as Derek's.

He can smell Derek, miles away. And before he knows it he changes his direction and runs towards the scent. The scent that smells so good.

"Stiles!" He hears behind him. Should he ignore it?

He turns and a snarl leaves his mouth involuntarily. Why, he doesn't know, he had never been vicious.

"How the hell are you awake yet?" Jacob asks, concerned. He smelled like dog. He tried stepping closer, only to step on a branch, snapping t making Stiles react in a snarl.

"Dude, you aren't thinking, calm down." Jacob tells him and all Stiles can think of is Scott in that moment. Again the memory makes his head hurt, the memory is blurry and he was trying to focus on it. It hurt.

Stiles looked at Jacob and only saw Scott. Scott.

"You smell horrible, buddy." Stiles said to him smiling.

"That's not the first time I've been told that." He said, voice was different making Stiles snap back into reality. This wasn't Scott. It was Jacob.

"Jake!" Bella shouted coming into view along with the rest of the Cullens.

"I'm fine, Stiles is good." Jacob said while Stiles starred at him. He still tried to tell himself it wasn't Scott.

"Carlisle, how the hell was he turned so fast?" Emmet asked from next to Rose.

"I don't know." Is all the doctor says walking forward. He was currently behind Scott and his hands slowly started going up. He was going to hurt him! "Stiles we need you to calm down and let us explain what is going on."

All Stiles could think was that he was going to hurt Scott. 

"Carlisle back up." Edward said still looking at Stiles confused.