Chapter 17

But what really happened was this. While Jon was in the shower, Kaylyn went downstairs to do some laundry. She had to wipe away some tears from her eyes. But she blew her nose as she put the last bit of towels into the washer. She had heard Jane saying that she is going to the store and will be back later on in the afternoon. Kaylyn just yelled back to her saying that she’ll watch the house until she gets back. She was getting herself a drink of water when there was a knock at the door; she went to go answer it. Kaylyn opened the door a little and asked. “May I help you?” “Yes, is there a Miss Kaylyn Smith here?” said one of the men. “I’m Kaylyn may I ask who is looking for me?” Then she had a rag put over her mouth and was drugged by some men that were hired by Tobias and then put the note from Kaylyn on the table next to the note that Jon’s mom had wrote earlier.

After blacking out, Kaylyn was in a dark room with a tiny light bulb above her head. Then she heard a voice say. “This is the human that Jon loves? She is a pretty little thing, it’s a shame Jon won’t recognize her when we get through with her.” The deep voice said as he was laughing. “Don’t harm her; I want her alive so I can use her as bait for that bastard’s son. But he will think that the girl left him for me or someone else. Then the bastard will pay for our families’ troubles.” Tobias said looking at Kaylyn in the eye. Tobias had short white blonde hair and eyes that are a brown so dark the seemed to be black. Kaylyn was scared of him. “What do you want us to do with her pack master?” a young man said. “Take care of her. Don’t harm her or rape her, I don’t want our guess to be mistreated in any way. If any of you touch her I would find out who did, and they would pay the price. Put her in the upper bedroom.”Tobias said as Kaylyn was being dragged away. Kaylyn thought she saw Brittany in the pack. She quickly put her head down and was pushed into a large beautiful yellow decorated room with bright blue floral pattern.  In the middle of the room stood a large four poster bed with a floral bed spread.

Kaylyn sat down on the bed and thought about what is she going to do. She had noticed some clothes were laid out for her to change into. She had looked around and noticed that there is no phone around. ‘They do not wanting me to call Jon for help.’ She thought. She sat down on the edge of the bed, and thought what had they said to Jon. “I do love him with all of my heart. I’m upset that they would say such a thing about him. I have to fight somehow. I’ll just play along to their game. I’ll fake to like Tobias or one of his minions and then try killing Tobias for killing Jon’s mate and father. Plus Brittany is here and I’ll have to kick her ass again in front of everyone. But she must be part of Tobias pack, until Jon comes and gets me. I have to be in jail.’ Thought Kaylyn. She walked towards the window; she saw that the house was in the middle of a great field with a great dense forest on the other side of the field. There was a knock at the door, she turned to face it and saw a pretty girl with long dark hair with bright blue eyes came in with a big box of books and a computer.

 “This is for you, Miss. What is your name?” said the young woman. “My name is Kaylyn and I’m the future wife of Jon O’Connor. May I ask who are you?” Kaylyn asked. “My name is Karen, the younger sister of Tobias. I have heard of you, just to let you know. I don’t think this is a good idea but I do want revenge. But kidnapping and trying to force you to like my brother is gross. I love my brother but I don’t see him with you.” “I agree, I don’t even know what had happen between you two families.” Kaylyn said as she sits down on the edge of the bed. “This Jon hasn’t told you the story of what had happen to his family? Maybe he was going to tell you soon. I’ll tell you our side of the story. Our family was one of the greatest wolf packs around this area. It was one of the best times of for family. We were one of those families that were considered royalty. Until one day another family that was becoming just as rich and as famous as we were, known as the O’Connor’s.  We had many fights amongst both of our families. Until one day, there was supposed to be a union between our families.