Introduction

Salaam/peace everyone! This is the first time I'm writing a story on Wattpad and I hope you enjoy! If you have any recommendations, or see any mistakes please comment! Jazakallah/Thank you!

Is this going to be my life? Studying and getting a job (which I've already done), getting married off to some random dude in Pakistan, and making kids with him? I chuckled at this thought.

I hated getting marriage proposals from people currently living in Pakistan because they only wanted to get married to me so that they can come into Canada. Either way, whether I get married in Canada or to someone in Pakistan, it'll be arranged.

Growing up, I never really had anyone by my side. My parents had a more elderly mindset growing up, meaning they both found men more superior than women, and being the only daughter, it really hurt. But they were still my parents no matter what mindset they had, and I still loved them, even though I've never told them that.

I have 4 brothers, one older and 3 younger and all incredibly annoying. My older brother was married and living with us. It felt different having a sister in law, I wasn't really close to her because I've never had a sister. We both did the housework together and it was fun having her in the house. My sister in law did most of the cooking because I've never really learnt how to cook since I've been studying for most of my life. But I mean I can cook an egg or make plain rice, but who can't?

A day never went by that I've haven't wrestled my brothers, I love wrestling and boxing. Who am I going to wrestle when I get married? Ugh life's going to suck after marriage.

Suddenly that memory came back to my mind and tears came running down my eyes. I've tried so hard to forget it but it's like as if my mind keeps hitting the replay button which causes my heart to suffer.