Untitled Part 4( The Call)

He still treated me like our late night conversations never happened I became enroll to them, into our secret  life where by day we're nothing but by night our wild temptation comes out . Nothing really happened just sexing and photos swapping , until . Today was like any other Sunday my mom and I send the entire morning in the kitchen with great difficulty, only to see each plates  be devoured within seconds with no comments. I should get accustom to such behaviors. today was the day to let loose. thinking of the devil he popped the conversation went smooth too smooth one thing led to another and I became hot to hot for cloths and he knew that Photos sending back and fort nun left but to see my body but I don't, I wasn't like that , not yet , I had emotions , was it enough to stop me?

 I found  myself naked standing in front my phone, it's not what you think , well maybe, just a little, I couldn't find myself to send a full body photo how ever I wanted him to see my body see what he's missing , or, or maybe I was using him as an excuse to feel good about myself maybe I, Idk , my mind goes into confusion around him, " You alone?"

" Come on babe just send it na,.. "

">....<"

" Remember what happens between us stays between us."

gosh he knows how to play hitting every nerve at the right  time.

"I don't trust you."

there's no where i'm sending a photo but a live video was something else , a quick tease , so I was already in front  finger right above the video call button, the chat was accepted right away, " ah man who you talking to." and unfamiliar male voice appeared in the background, my feet leaped out of video slight  still shocked, furious  that he wasn't the only one sadly he,he played me, how could he, I was willing for the first time and here he was playing me, I was falling, straight into his ungrateful arms, son of ah bitch. I got played. He didn't seem bothered by me ending the call he didn't even care gosh he didn't even reply for a next couple minutes . 

why was I even bothered I wanted this without emotion, rite. yet I had this feeling inside me, oh well what he doesn't know,  I guess he won't torture me right, so days went by slowly the chats grew lesser and lesser by the days to come.

I guess this was the end, it ended before anything, before we, before I even got a chance. 

well that's what I thought.

********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I know this chapter is pretty short, but still I hope you enjoyed it .

Again I'm no writer.