Untitled Part 7 ( Prom Pt. 2)

Jessalyn's Pov

While dancing with my friend, I glimpsed him enter the room through the nearest side door, I watched as he walked up and began dancing with Tessa, I rolled my eyes, thankfully the room was dark enough and people were to busy scoring ah win for the night, to have even notice. I watched on as they danced off rhythm, anger pulsed through my veins, so grabbed whoever and can find, the guy nearest to me, and began grinding against him his hand wrapped around exploring my curves but I didn't care my eyes were focused on Julian and that girl, I watched on as the song stopped and he left her to go dance with his friends on the other side of the room but I lost him in the crowd. Josh wanted some water so did I, we proceeded to the back of the room to get bottle water, on our way back to the dance floor I saw Julian, I grabbed him by the waist and pushed myself into him, he slide his right hand down my ass gentling squeezing while making circling, " I thought we were supposed to be together tonight?" I manage to get out with a straight , calm voice, " I though you on your thing." he said with a  husky tone, damn " so what" i said leaning in grabbing him tighter. as I looked up into his light brown eyes. " OH MY GOD YOU GUYS LOOK CUTE TOGETHER ." a familiar voice said next to us, we both pulled apart blushing, I turned to see that I was Sarah, before looking at Julian and walking back to the dance floor. Damn it Sarah, why you gotta ruin my mood , hell why didn't I just stayed, God his hands were so good our bodies felt so right together, Sarah I feel like strangling you. I finally got him to myself and that moment is ruin. God why me, shakes head. Back on the dance floor after three song my friend, my classmates surrounded me and we were jamming to the beat in our own unique way. " I want my dance, I came to collect my dance." someone shouted couldn't quite make out who it is. I turned to see Nake with open arm swaying ," Where my dance, give me my dance." people around him watched on as if he was crazy but I knew crazy doesn't begin to describe him, I smiled , grinning at him cause I remember what I told him in to lobby hours before, " I'll save you a dance." 
" Don't worry I always collect." 

back to present I took his hand in mines, " Oh Nake." I shaked my head and began dancing , man I knew we looked like crap but I didn't care he's one of my favorite persons in the world , I love the guys, he's like a brother to me him and Kurt it has been the three of us against the world for the last two years, but I'm closer the Nate. The next thing I knew was Despacito came on  and our dancing just became so intense, " Jess ! who are you" He looked at me shocked yet happy we jumped hands still in tacked then back down low we went, together like always, our dancing was not the best however I was happy, he made me happy I could just hold him and squeeze him tight. " You having ent"

"Yeah" I smiled. At that moment  Julian wasn't on my mind at all, he was the further thing from my thoughts.when the song was over I turned to dance with the other till the last very seconds of my prom. Prom was over A little part of me was sad but I had fun with my friends, that;s all that matters right.On the trip back I wanted ti seat next to Julian but he went to sit next to angel *rolls eyes*  I watched on has he wrapped his hand around her warming her while I sat just two seats away freezing , sadden but that sight , I wanted to ripe her away from him , I wanted to cuddle up to Julian , this was supposed to be our night. Nake like he saw my mood change and tried to make conversation with me but I was in no mood at all , Sorry Nake it's not you .At that moment I knew I gotten get through the rest of the night sober, the image of him and her canoodling I just couldn't handle in anymore. I felt asleep furious. I guess I didn't get my happy ending, well atleast the way I wanted it to be but Push all the Julian thoughts aside I had fun whether I admit it or not. I wake up next morning lucky to be alive. I don't care, to hell with you.

#Perfectnight #Perfectday #Me #IDON'TCARE

*******************************************************************************************

Thanks guy for the reads, however I still to apologize for my bad grammar, do bare with me...