Untitled Part 6 ( Prom Pt 1)

I began feeling bubbly inside, it was nearing the time for the bus to arrive yet no sign of students in the school, what if the bus doesn't come? what if I get left behind? Finally my mother spotted two cars entering the school compound, but no one , well no student came out, but I guess I speck that the students stayed inside while  the parents came out to  converse with the guards

.....

I walked to the school's entrance only to be called into a series of professional photo shots, by form six students and parents awesome, shortly after a maxi pulled in only person that captured my attention was a very naught yet simi- handsome rocking pick and silver seated only in the last seat of the maxi stare out at us, wow i couldn't tell if he smiled at me but i sure did , blushing if you must , but I brushed it off and played it cool when the maxi turned n was approaching us. I stepped in greeting him his a warm yet short smile immediately allowing my head to fall to the ground so he won't be able to see me blush, I wanted to sit next to him but  I didn't want to make the first move, I wanted him to so I sat somewhere else and not beside him, only the be jammed blocked by Aaron a senior smiling weird as i looked across at him trying to hide my disappointment. " wow! Jessalyn you looking gud." Nate playfully said catching my attention, wow I didn't even realized he was on the bus but somehow I knew he would be him and Kurt to. I guess I was just so caught up with Julian Julian , I was only seeing Julian and denying my closest friends, oh god I hadn't replied, " Thanks Nate," Nate is just a nickname ," you don't look bad yourself" I winked at him before looking across at Kurt, taking in how sexy if u must in a nice black and purple suit damn his hair let down complimenting his entire look wasn't so sure what he was going for but it's a 10 from me, I smiled weird as i just realized my inna thoughts, I saw him looking back at me with the same smile, " so Jess  who you coming prom with?" Nate asked decreasing the upwelling tension between the two of us, " No one" I responded slowing look up at Julian feeling everyone else's eyes on me man i hated that feeling. " lies, it's kurt!" and the whole maxi went in uproar  people kept looking from me to Kurt, already feeling a blush coming on I turned in my seat to look out the window only after giving Nate ,* I'm gonna get you back* look only to see him smirking evilly at me, oh Nate I mentally said. I looked out enjoying the night's view, so many beautiful colors from the hill sides, how calm it looked from inside to ac maxi, I commented when asked , I even had conversations of my own with Aaron ,San jay and   Bryan about my six form life well soon to be anyways. I guess I wanted to go, bout it wasn't like I recently made that decision hell it was in my head from young. I would glimpse at Julian from time to time he was lost in his own world staring in to space expect his space was Aaron's face how cute, I just wanted to go up to him sat and chat bout meaningless things, to spent the whole night together, our last night, his last chance, my last chance, ah chance at heaven , at joy , at pure pleasure. but when we exited the maxi at the front entrance to Hyatt we both parted from sight I watched as his back fared into the night's sky, as he left to go god knows where with his friends, he didn't even look back at me or replied to my message from the bus  he just looked  giving me a warm smile , yet short, so i entered with Alex and the others It was photo time again everyone piled up waiting for their chance them went in greeted the other and ate well tried to , the food was not good wow, worse that my bros cooking but looked so nice either way we just sat there looking talking bout how other dressed and what we plan to do for the summer , man  people seemed to have their live together me on the other hand didn't my vacation was gonna be me with Netflix and popcorn on the couch, there's just so must , going out that I can take, work would be nice but my parents don't like the idea *rolls eyes*, soon 9 O'Clock came and the some of the tables were being removed allowing for a larger dance area. I tried looking for Julian look like not even his friend were here, oh well might as well enjoy it with someone else right , my friends rite. I was not drunk I was just being me the wild me the side not one person in this room have seen before today, i got sum, "huh"," Jess that's you", " what the hell" , " oh my gosh" n some hang open mouths. oh well the show must go on hell I was pissed he set me up again of all nights, I wanted answer hell I might even corner him throw myself on him , yeah if only I had the guts for that. The beat quicken and a pair of hands cupped my hip pulling my body into his warm , strong ones and we grinned to the beat, his hand slide up my back as I leaned forward grinding harder than before, the music soften indicating that songs were changing   I raised leaning back into his chess , glimpsing a look at his face, dark , had a low cut, slightly taller than me , he did smile back at me before I pushed of him and walk to another location near my friends and began dancing to another song, well maybe it wasn't the song but, maybe  the beat, or maybe it was the rhythm. 

***********************************************************************************************

well the interesting part of prom haven't even happened yet !!!>>>!!!

Thank you guys for the read and don't forget to vote.....

stay tuned :)