Untitled Part 8( meet and greet #OH WOW!!)

Jessalyn's Pov

Yesterday I spent whole day in the kitchen mixing batter for hours to make three cake and late last night icing them. By the time I showered I was too exhausted to even eat or maybe, I wasn't even hunger since every  five minute or less I licked of icing from my fingers.

I got up this morning late, by that time my mom had already left, thank goodness the library meeting is starting at eleven and well you know trini time. " Jess you go  comb meh hair right?"

my brother pushed his big head through the small open before widening   the door to get a full view of my sitting behind my laptop watching a shark movie, I don't know what it is about sharks that I love yet fear in real life, " Yeah sit" I said unwilling to move from my position. "Everything in meh room" 

"Urghh" but I still got up and did his hair.

" I like it better when you do my hair , tanty, don't do it gud man"

*see they always try to butter up to me, even when I'm doing it.* Half through my bedroom door, I heard my sister calling me, In inhauled deeply before answering " Wat yuh wah girl?" 

"Fold meh pants  for meh na" she said in a sweet voice , * rolls eyes* she always talk in her sweet voice when she wants something . " Is that it?" I said rising back to come face to face with her, "what time you have to leave, 11!?" she asked, well more like stated, so I didn't answer, instead i asked a question of my own, " where you going?" 

" mall!"

" Again?, girl just what day it was you when ." * shakes head*

***

Finally I was ready to leave, two cakes in hand, I was walking out the front gate, only the hear a car honk, I shocked my head thinking it was just a taxi,when it passed by I saw it was my ex, the guy whom could make me fall at his feet, the guy who makes be want to accomplish more, the guy whose thought drive to succeed, unknowingly I smiled and mouthed the words "Hi!"except there was no sound. Midway in the road the car reversed stopping just beside me so I walked to the front passenger's side since it was closer, I looked down as he stared at me, he was driving and there was someone the passenger's seat, male thankfully, but it would of been hella awkward. 

"Hi!" we said in unisome

" How you? what's this?"

" Just two cake to alil get together for the library." I stated.

" You see she knew I was passing so he made cake." he said looking at his friend then back at me. My line of sight change from his perfectly matured figure to his friend whom was staring up at me.

"So how have you been." still completely smiling and probably blushing at the way he looked at me.

" I'm fine and you?"

"Oh I'm good" I exhaled sharply before continuing, "Well I should better go." I said still not staring with a wide ear to ear smile.

" Oh yeah me to."

"Well take care." immediately regretting saying that but we were in the middle of the road. It's been what three f**k** years since we had a good conversation. Why did his friend have to be there? why did we have to meet like this?

" You to."

" Yeah" I curved my way around his car to reach the pavement then I looked at the car driving away hoping to see him staring back at me through the side mirror but my eye slight just isn't that good.