It's obvious (H's route)

"Did Nii-san really agree?"

You casted a glance at Haruka who was getting his gun ready and could barely contain his excitement.

"Yes."

"Really. That's amazing. I'll finally be able to play with Nii-san again."

"..."

"What's the matter? Why do you look so down? Didn't you want to do that?"

"O-Oh yea of course," you smiled to show that you were also excited which was obviously a lie.

You felt bad, what was about to happen might determine Haruki's fate once again. You just hoped you were wrong.

"Let's go!"

Haruka couldn't wait to see his brother again. You followed him quietly all the way to the meeting place.

"Nii-san!"

"Erm please let go off me. Can you please do something about him? Hey? Hello? Hey you there?", Haruki waved his hand in front your face, it took you a while to snap out of your thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I just thought....that I'm a bit hungry haha."

"Seriously you only think about food. We can go eating afterwards"

"Don't worry Nii-san. I'll satisfy her."

"Seriously Haruka you should think before you speak."

"Huh? Haru-tan you don't have any problems anymore?"

"What problems?"

Inferiority problems

"Oh nothing. Ok guys you can start. I've never watched you play survival games. I didn't know you'd get that much into it."

"Well, you've been away for a long while."

"Do you need to mention it every time."

Haruka just shrugged his shoulders. After watching them play for a bit you started to lose hope. Haruki seems to be still inferior to his brother. You bit your thumb.

This is not how it's supposed to be! I don't want to report this result to him

"Nii-san, I'm sorry. I won again."

Again?

"Haru-tan," you whispered softly as you watched him turning his back to you. Haruka was about to say something when Haruki called out:

"Ok! Let's go eat!"

"Huh? Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah. I know I can't beat Haruka yet but soon I will."

He matured a lot but it would only hurt him more if he was going to break again.

"You've grown Haru-tan."

"Of course Nii-san's always amazing," Haruka cheeks were tinted a light red when he locked arms with his brother.

Why is blushing? He never does that when he's around me.

You folded your hands.

Ah it's because I'm a disgusting liar, isn't it?

-------------

"Are you sure you're fine? You seem out of it," Haruki asked you for the nth time.

"I told you I'm really fine! Stop asking me that."

Your eyes wandered to Haruka who ate his green tea ice cream. However when you met his eyes they held the same expression like the first time you were introduced to the twins. It was a mix of something unreadable and another emotion, was it hate?

You gulped lightly and focused on your own dessert. Seriously? In all seriousness, Haruka made you want to cry. Why was he back to his old self? What did you do?

"Hey," you heard Haruka call out to you. His cold fingers that previously touched the frozen glass were gently taking your hand in his.

"Nii-san's right. You don't seem like yourself. It's been a while since we three've been together."

This time his expression was back to normal but you were sure that just a moment ago he was hating you even if it was for a brief second. Nonetheless he still had those feelings inside him meaning that he still was not over his old grudges!

You needed to be honest here. Everyone kept telling you that Haruka was super clingy towards you but you knew better, some part of him still hated you for the same unknown reason he had in the past. 

You had hoped he'd be really head over heels for you but the affection he showed for you and the one he showed for his brother and green tea were on another level. Was he playing with you? Was he only using you for amusement in a game just like his father?

"Hey," Haruka grabbed your chin and made you look at him. 

His eyes, they were worried but somehow it didn't feel right. Was he really feeling anything for you? You couldn't tear your gaze off him, he was mesmerising but more so you felt a strangeness creeping up inside you, stroking your heart gently and then clenching it hard. It was so painful that you had to avert your gaze just the moment it grabbed onto your heart. You felt like crying.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm fine, just a tad tired I guess," you laughed off the unfamiliar feeling inside you.

"Hmm so you gonna stay over at my place again?"

"Eh? No, I'm gonna sleep at my place today."

"Why?" Haruka's eyes pierced through you.

I seriously can't figure him out.

"Because I'd rather be alone."

"But you can be alone with me."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"I think that's exatly how it works."

"Haurka leave her alone. She doesn't want to."

"But why? Why?"

"Erm because I'm tired."

"So you can sleep at my place."

"Please, you're giving me an headache."

--------------

"Ahh it feels so good to be home alone," you let yourself fall onto the sofa and threw your shoes somewhere in the room.

You closed your eyes for a few minutes. Once you opened them your view fell on the phone.

You sighed.

Guess, I've got to report to him now, huh?

--------------------------

Oh goodness, there seems no end to this story,doesn't it?

But good news, it's going to end soon, I almost finished writing the end so yea.

This book has been too dragged out seriously.

Thank you so much to everyone who's still reading and keeping up.