This is what I yearned for (H's route end)

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" you asked Haruki trying not to get flustered with Haruka wrapping his arms around your waist in a rather daring way.

"No, I'll definitely pass," Haruki answered while looking away.

"Nii-san you should...Maybe it's time for you to look for a girlfriend too."

He said the word, you couldn't contain a smile.

"See what you've done Haruka, she can't stop smiling. It's better to leave you two alone."

"Eh~? Do you like it that much? Then you better wait till you see what I have in store for you tonight~"

Luckily neither of you could see each other's face.

"Yep, I absolutely don't want to see you both like that," Haruki sighed, "you should be happy even dad approved of your relationship."

It's been two days since father has seen Haruki in a survival game. Team Toy Gun Gun was pretty tense to see the twins' father suddenly appearing at their practice match and wanted to do their best to show off to Haruki's father.
Especially since their opponent was Team Hoshishiro. Fortunately Midori and the others agreed to play them and even helped mending things between Haruki and his father.

You and the twins were so grateful for everyone's help. As a token of gratitude, everyone was invited to a party at Haruka's place since his apartment was the biggest.

But now you had a date. A double date to be precise. No wonder Haruki didn't want to come but he would be a good relief at least that was what you hoped for.

"Ok guys, have fun. Imma go," Haruki left you were alone with Haruka.

"You could've turned down the invitation..."

"But it's Mia! And Midori! There's no way I could've..."

"Well, at least that digusting senpai got his fingers off you," he quickly pecked your cheek, leaving a red hue behind.

"Shall we go?"

You nodded and took his hand.

-----

"So glad you're here! Thank you and I'm sorry for dragging you to our date just when things got finally resolved between you and Haruka," Mia hugged you.

Midori just stood in the back and had a heated stare down with Haruka. You and Mia sighed in unison.

"They never change do they?" you rolled your eyes.

"You can say that a 100 times."

"Hello, your shoe size please," the clerk asked and got you two pairs of bowling shoes. You waved Haruka and Midori to the counter to get theirs.

"Ok so we got the no.7," you looked across the place to find your bowling alley.

"An unlucky number," Mia sighed again as she tried to evade Midori's touch.

"Please no superstitions," you sat down on the lounge and changed your shoes.

"I think it's fine," Midori sat next to you which left a scowl on Haruka's face.

"A popular superstition is if you don't get away from my girlfriend, a painful torture and death will await you," Haruka stated while seating you away from Midori.

"Oho Haruka-kun you don't have to worry. I already got someone," Midori shifted his gaze to Mia who although sat next to to you.

"That's mean, Mia-chan," Midori smiled.