7;

I pulled up at the Grove and walked to where the boys told me to meet them. I didn't see them around anywhere so I figured that they weren't here yet. I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through Instagram when someone tapped my shoulder and scared me. I looked up and stared into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.
"Okay you two love birds can we go to the movies now? You guys can eye fuck each other later." I hear Jack say while rolling his eyes. I look down and start blushing. All of the boys come hug me and we go to the movies.

*Time skip to after the movie*

After the movie we go back to the boy's house.

"YOU GUYS LIVE HERE!?" I yell as we pull up to the amazing house,

"Haha, yea." I hear Daniel say.

We walk into the house and I sit on the couch. Zach sits next to me and turns on SpongeBob,

"YES I LOVE SPONGEBOB!" I yell scaring Zach.

"Gosh you're such a child." Jack says while laughing

"Shut up noodles!" I yell back and he looks at me with a hurt expression. I just roll my eyes and continue watching SpongeBob. A new episode comes on and I start dancing around and singing the theme song at the top of my lungs. As I was dancing around I looked at Daniel and saw that he was staring at me and smiling. He noticed that I caught him and looked away blushing. I sat back down on the couch and continued watching SpongeBob.

Zach got up and all of the boys started talking to Daniel in the kitchen. After a while they all sat down on the couch. Daniel stood up and asked everybody if they wanted to watch another movie. We all said yes so Daniel went and grabbed pillows and blankets while we picked a movie. Daniel sat next to me on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me and before I knew it ,I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of people taking pictures.

"Shhhh, you will wake them up!"

"Too late" I say rolling my eyes.

Me and and Daniel were tangled up on the couch. I smiled.

I picked up my phone and saw that Jack tagged me in a picture on Instagram.

-------
jackaverymusic

Liked by imzachherron, jonahmarais, corbynbesson, beautychickee❤️107,706 Likes 💬7,876 Comments jackaverymusic I ship it #baniel[tagged: seaveydaniel, blairmichales]beautychickee I SHIP IT seaveydaniel blairmichales imzachherron ^^jonahmarais ^^^c...

❤️107,706 Likes 💬7,876 Comments
jackaverymusic I ship it #baniel
[tagged: seaveydaniel, blairmichales]
beautychickee I SHIP IT seaveydaniel blairmichales
imzachherron ^^
jonahmarais ^^^
corbynbesson ^^^^
user1^^^^^
user2^^^^^^
seaveydaniel ^^^^^^^
user3 OOP DANIEL!!
user2 OMFG DANIEL
blairmichales STAWP imzachherron jonahmarais beautychickee corbynbesson
blairmichales SERIOUSLY DANIEL seaveydaniel
seaveydaniel sorry babe;)
user4 OMG HE CALLED HER BABE
jackaverymusic getchu some;) seaveydaniel
corbynbesson ^^
jonahmarais ^^^
beautychickee ^^^^
imzachherron ^^^^^
user5 ^^^^^^
-------
a/n: This is short. I am sorry

Word Count: 473 words