12;

*Continues from last chapter**

I hop in my car and drive as fast as I can to her apartment (safely of course, always drive safe kids) I run up to her apartment and knock on her door. She opens it and she looks like she has been crying, but she still looks beautiful as ever. She smiles at me and lets me in. Gosh her smile could heal the wounded. I walk in and sit on her couch as she sits next to me. "Look Daniel." she says looking down at the ground.

"Yes, it's true I like you, but you don't like me back so it's fine. We can just be friends. I would love it if we could not let my feelings get in the way of our friendship."

"Blair, stop. I like you, a lot. You are so beautiful and amazing, I mean how could I not like you? These past 2 weeks have been amazing and I wouldn't want them to be any other way."

She looked up at me surprised.

"Really?"

"Really."

Blair hugs me and I hug her back as tight as possible. I'm so happy that I let my feelings out. I decide to ask her a question.

"How would you feel if me and you went out for dinner tomorrow?"

"I would feel amazing."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at seven."

"I'll be ready."

She turns on the TV and we just watch it for a few hours. After a while I notice she is asleep, so I take her to her room and put her in her bed. I go back into the living room and fall asleep on the couch.

*Blair's POV*

I wake up in my own bed, which is weird because I don't remember falling asleep in my bed. I smile as I remember what happened last night. Daniel likes me and I like Daniel. Daniel likes me. Daniel likes me. I have to say it over and over again before I actually believe it. I also remember that he is taking me to dinner tonight. I'm excited. I'm super excited. I pick up my phone and look at the time. It's two o'clock. Which means that there is five hours until our date. I also see that Daniel texted me and told me he had to leave before I woke up. I text him back and start looking through my closet, there is nothing in there that I could wear. I call Rowan and tell her to meet me at the Grove so she can help me find an outfit because I'm really indecisive.

**Rowan and Blair are at the mall**

When I get to the mall I walk to where me and Rowan are supposed to meet. I see that she brought Jack.

"Hey B, I hope you don't mind I brought Jack so that we could have a guys opinion."

"Yea it's fine, hey Jack!" I say while hugging Rowan and going to hug him.

"Hey Blair." he says hugging me.

We start walking and Blair pulls me and Jack into Forever 21, my favorite store of all time.

"You know me so well Ro."

"Well duh, I've had to put up with you for 10 years."

Jack laughs and follows behind us.

"Blair, text Daniel and ask him if you need to dress casual or what."

"Okay, mom" I say laughing

"Shut up and do it."

"Okay, okay!"

I text Daniel and wait for a reply.

"He said casual, which means I don't have to wear a dress."

"Okay so we won't find you a dress."

"I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS!" I yell excited

"Yes, you don't have to wear a dress!"

"Jack, stay here while we go look. I will call you if we need your opinion." Blair says pointing at him.

"Okay babe."

I look at Rowan with a raised eyebrow, but she just shrugs it off. I can see her blushing.

We look for what seems like forever until we find an outfit I like.

I put it on and Rowan calls Jack over. Immediately he says, "Lose the hat."

"Okay damn, I didn't like it anways." I say looking hurt. Jack just laughs and rolls his eyes.

"So this is the outfit?"

"I mean if I didn't like Rowan, and you weren't gonna date Daniel, I would do you in that outfit."

"JACK!" Me and Rowan both yell at the same time smacking him.

"Sorry, sorry. Now can we go I'm bored, and hungry."

"Yea let's go."

We check out and leave the mall. We all go to Chipotle and get lunch. After that, me and Blair go back to my house so I can get ready and Jack goes back to the Why Don't We house.
------------------
A/N: some parts of this chapter are kinda weird but what can you do? Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! The date will be in the next chapter!

Word Count: 832 words