19;

We arrive at the boys house in under 10 minutes. We hop out of the car and knock on the door. Zach opens the door and we all walk in the house. We walk to the backyard and I see the other boys are out there. Daniel stands up as soon as he sees me and gives me a hug. He looks me up and down before saying,

"Is that my shirt?"

"Ha yea. You left it at my house and I was too lazy to find something else to wear, so I just threw this on."

"Oh okay." He smiled at me.

I introduced all of the boys to Jade and Daisy.

"Guys this is Jade and Daisy. Jade and Daisy this is Jack, Jonah, Zach, Corbyn, and Daniel."

"Oh so you're the famous Daniel that Blair won't stop talking about."

"Daisy I will murder you."

"Okay, okay be calm."

Every one laughs and I roll my eyes. I can see Zach and Daisy staring at each other. I push her towards him and they start talking. Rowan goes and starts making out with Jack, no surprise there.

Jonah walks up to Jade and tries to say something, but he just stares into her eyes.

"Omg now I know how you guys feel when me and Daniel do that."

Everyone laughs besides Jade and Jonah, they just glare at me. I roll my eyes.

"Are we gonna swim or what?"

"Hell yeah! Let's swim."

I take off my shirt and shorts and take down my hair from its ponytail. I can feel Daniel staring at me.

"Hey Seavey, take a picture it'll last longer."

His cheeks go red.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"Don't be." I say, winking.

"Let's go losers!" I yell as I jump into the pull. Everyone jumps in besides Daniel.

"Come on Seavey, take the shirt off and get in the pool."

"Okay chill."

He takes his shirt of and I can't help but stare at him and his abs.

He smirks at me.

"Hey Michaels, take a picture it'll last  longer."

He jumps in the pool next to me causing a big splash.

"Seriously!"

"You told me to get in."

"Gosh, Seavey you're such a smartass."

"Takes one to know one."

"Wow you are sooo mature." I say dragging out the o and rolling my eyes.

By this time everyone is out of the pool and inside expcept me and Daniel.

"Very." He says sticking his chest out.

I splash him and then try to swim away, trying to get as far away as possible from him. As I am swimming away, he grabs my ankle and pulls me back to him. He turns me around so that we are face to face.

"That hurt my feelings babe." He says, sticking out his bottom lip.

My stomach goes in knots when he calls me babe. Why does he have this effect on me? I brush it off.

"Save it Seavey." I roll my eyes.

We are super close right now, obviously because this always happens to us.

"Blair can I just say that you look hot in that swimsuit?"

"You don't look too bad yourself Seavey." I say smirking.

"Blair?"

"Yes Daniel?"

"Can I kiss you?"

I smile and look up at him.

"Go ahead Seavey."

He leans down and kisses me. It was one of the most passionate kisses I have ever experienced. We pull away and we stare into each other's eyes.

"Blair?"

"What?"

"I have another question."

"Ask away."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stand there for a second processing what he just said continuing to stare into his eyes.

"Of course, Seavey."

He kisses me again and we hear cheering.

"ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!"

"OTP OTP OTP!"

"They were standing there the whole time weren't they?" I whisper to Daniel.

"I think so." He says, chuckling.

"I think we should get out of the pool, I'm freezing."

"Let's go hot stuff."

And with that we grabbed our stuff and walked inside.
---------------------
A/N: THEY ARE FINALLY DATING! He didn't ask her in a super special way but i felt like it was the right time ya know? Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote! Okay Byeeeee!

Word Count: 687 words