21;

We are at the boys' house swimming and hanging out. Rowan and Jack are in the pool, me and Daniel are on a beach chair, Corbyn is somewhere with Christina, Jade and Jonah are on a date and I couldn't be happier for them. Zach and Daisy are also getting super close and I can tell they like each other, Zach is just too scared to say anything. I decide to do something about it because I love to see my best friends happy. I stand up and break away from Daniel's arms.

"Nooo babyyy come baaaaack."

"Oh hush you big baby i'll be right back."

"Ughhhh fine but hurryyyyy."

I walk over to Zach, grab his arm, and pull him into the house.

"What the hell Blair?"

"You and Daisy, what's up with that?"

"I really like her but I'm too scared to ask her out."

"I knew it!"

"Knew what?"

"That you were too scared."

"Is it obvious?"

"Yeaaa kinda."

"Well okay then."

"Zach, you are gonna ask her out tonight, with the help of me and the boys."

"Blair but-"

"Nope no buts you want her to be your girlfriend right?"

"Yes."

"Then we are doing this."

He thinks about it for a minute before he says,

"Fine."

"Okay so you guys need to sing her a song, probably Just To See You Smile because that is her favorite song of all time, and you give her flowers, tulips are her favorite, and you tell her  everything you like about her and then you ask her to be your girlfriend."

"Dude, I love you and your genius best friend brain."

"I love you too young Zachary. Now you tell Jonah and Corbyn the plan and I will tell Jack and Daniel."

"Okay. Operation ask out Daisy is ago."

"Stop."

"Okay."

I laugh and walk out of the house towards Jack and Rowan.

"Hey Jack can I talk to you for a minute."

"Yea sur-"

"No you may not." Rowan interrupts him.

"Why Ro, I just want to talk to him about something."

"Don't call me Ro."

"What the hell is your problem?"

By now Rowan is out of the pool, standing in front of me, and everyone is watching us.

"My problem? My problem is you, little miss Blair, stealing boyfriends and best friends since the third grade."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. When have I ever stole your boyfriend or your best friend?"

"Well first of all Daisy, she was my best friend before you came along. "

"Seriously Rowan? That's what this is about?"

"No it's also about the fact that Jack used to be in love with you and now you are trying to steal him from me."

"What? I have a boyfriend, and you are my best fucking friend why the hell would I try to steal Jack from you?"

"I don't know, maybe you are going back to  being the slut you have always been."

I start crying after she says that. How could she?

"Take that back.

"No.

"Take that back!" I yell.

"No! I will not you slut! Would you like me to bring up the events of three years ago? Because I will!I am sick and tired of you parading around like you are perfect when really all you are is a slut! A self centered slut! Everything is always about you! You are so fucking self centered and arrogant that you can't take five seconds to see how other people feel! No wonder your dad left you and your mom shipped you out to LA to get rid of you!"

By now I am full on crying.

"I can't believe you."

I run into the house, run up the stairs and into Daniel's room. I am full on ugly crying. I hear Daisy yelling at Rowan, I hear Daniel telling her to get out, and then I hear a door slam. How could Rowan do this to me? It's not my fault Jack used to like me. I can't believe she would even call me self centered after everything I have done for her. And the fact that she would bring up my past and call me a slut hurts me even more. I hear the door open.

"Baby?"

I turn around and Daniel is standing there, looking really worried.

"Are you okay?"

"No, my best friend just yelled at me and called me a slut."

"I know, and it'll be okay. If you don't mind me asking, what was she talking about and why haven't you told me?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Really? You don't wanna talk about it?" I can sense he's getting upset.

"Yes Daniel, I'm not in the mood to talk about my past and how my mom shipped me out to LA because she wanted to get rid of me. After my best friend called me a slut and basically told me she hated me."

"Seriously? From what Rowan has said it sounds like I don't even know anything about you." He raises his voice, he is really angry now.

"Baby please calm down."

"Stop don't baby me! You have basically lied to me this whole time!"

"Daniel please I don't need this right now."

"Oh you don't need this right now? You have been lying to me for the entire time we have known each other!" He is full on yelling now.

"Daniel, I'm sorry."

"No! I'm leaving!"

He grabs his jacket and walks out the door making sure to slam it on his way out. Great, I just lost my best friend and my boyfriend in one night. I grab one of Daniel's hoodies and put it on, smelling his cologne on the hoodie. I crawl under the covers and cry myself to sleep.

A/N: guys please don't hate me for any of this I promise it will get better. but I told you stuff was gonna go down. Hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you are having a great day/night. Okay byeeeeeee!

Word Count: 1013 Words