15;

We are all sitting on the couch watching a movie when Rowan pulls me into the other room.

"So how did it go?"

"It was fun, he was really sweet and adorable. He almost kissed me, but then he pulled away and we came here."

"He didn't ask you anything?"

"No he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend."

"Okay, that is all the information I needed."

"What?" I say confused.

"Oh nothing."

"ROWAN."

"GOTTA BLAST."

I start chasing Rowan around the house while she screams at the top of her lungs. She runs up the stairs while I chase after her. As soon as I run up the stairs I run into someone and fall on top of them. I soon see, its Daniel.

"You just love running into me huh?" He's laughing, but he stops when he notices how close we are.

"This keeps happening to us, and we never end up kissing."

My eyes go wide when I realize what I said and I want to take it back immediately.

"So you want me to kiss you?" he asks, smirking

"Oh, uhm, I mean, if you-"

"Blair where the hell did you gooo oh my god."

Rowan's eyes go wide when she sees the position me and Daniel are in.I stand up and help Daniel up.

"Oh hey Rowan, I was looking for you."

"That's not what is looks like."

"Shut up and come on."

We walk back downstairs and finish watching the movie. We all end up falling asleep in the living room.

*The Next Day*

I wake up the next morning to the sounds of sounds of screaming.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE CARNIVAL!"

"Zach, can you please shut the hell up."

"LANGUAGE!" He yells in my ear making me get up and chase him. I have been chasing people around a lot these past 2 days.

"Blair stop chasing Zach and lets go so we can get ready!" Rowan yells grabbing her stuff.

"Okay I'm coming!" I yell back.

"Bye guys, see you at the carnival!" we both yell while walking out the door.
------------------
A/N: double update! Next chapter is them going to the carnival! Hope you enjoyed byeeeee!

Word Count: 370 Words