13;

*continues from last chapter*

Rowan does my hair and makeup as we talk about life.

"Oh guess what!" I say scaring Rowan.

"What!"

"I said guess."

"Just tell me before I burn your face off with this curling iron."

"Okay, calm down. Daisy and her friend Jade are coming to hang out tomorrow."

"Omg yay! I haven't seen Daisy in forever."

"I know and Jade sounds really nice."

"Okay now sit still so I don't accidentally burn your face off."

"Okay." I say laughing.

After Rowan curls my hair she puts half of it up into a ponytail and leaves the other half down.

I then do my makeup and get dressed

I then do my makeup and get dressed. While I am getting dressed me and Rowan listen to music. We start dancing around and singing, more like screaming, the songs at the top of our lungs. After I get dressed we go to Starbucks. I get my usual and so does Rowan. After we get our drinks we sit and talk.

"Are you excited for the date?"

"Of course I'm excited! Have you not listen to me when I have talked the past 24 hours?"

"Uh not really, everytime you say Daniel I zone out." She says, laughing.

I slap her on her arm glaring at her. After we finish at Starbucks we go back to my house and I finish getting ready.

*time skip*

I'm waiting for Daniel to come pick me up. It's 6:50. I am on the couch watching Spongebob with Rowan when I hear a knock at the door. I jump up. Rowan looks at me and says,"Have fun B." I smile at her and walk to the door. I open it and see Daniel standing there with a smile and flowers in his hand. I smiled back and took the flowers. "Let me just grab my stuff and we can leave." I say turning around and grabbing my purse and phone. We walk out of the door to Daniel's car. He opens my door for me and walks around the car to get in. He starts the car and we start driving.
----------------
A/N: okay, so i know i said that the date was gonna be in this chapter, but i lied, and i am sorry. i wanted to update as soon as possible, so i cut one chapter and made it two so that i could update quicker. i will post the next chapter as soon as possible! btw thanks for 2k reads! i hope you have a great day/ night!

Word count: 427 words