17;

*Daniel's POV*
First I was in a ferris wheel, sitting next to Blair, freaking out, and the next thing I know Blair grabbed my face, and her lips were on mine. She pulls away and smiles. I just stare into her eyes when she says something.

"Sorry, that was the only way I can think of to make you stop freaking out."

"Don't be, I liked it and it worked." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Oh my gosh, if you two don't just date already." Rowan scoffs.

"Yea you both are in love with each other, Daniel just needs to grow some and ask you out." Jack rolls his eyes and puts his arm around Rowan.

Blair turns away and looks at the two across the way.

"First of all, my love life, my business, if Daniel wants to wait then let him wait. Second, when did that happen?" She points to Jack and Rowan.

"Yesterday." Rowan shruggs it off acting like it was nothing important.

"Ro if I could, I would get up and slap the shit out of you."

I laugh at her feistiness.

"Violence is not the answer. Also, you said I wanted to wait to date you. Not that you didn't want to date me." I smirk when she turns around and looks at me.

"Shut up Seavey."

"Still no denies."

"Don't push it Seavey."

"Okay okay, please don't slap me."

Jack and Rowan laugh as we get off of the ferris wheel.

Blair and Rowan hug everyone goodbye and walk off to their car.

*Blair's POV*

Me and Rowan walk back to the car. We get in and start driving to the airport to pick up Daisy and Jade. The whole time we are driving I can't stop thinking about Daniel. I really like him. He makes me smile like no one else can. Whenever I am around him I feel happy and like nothing can bring me down. I get lost in my thoughts and before I know it we are at the airport. We park and go to the gate that Jade and Daisy told us to go to. We wait for them to come out. I'm on my phone when I feel Rowan tap me.

"Omg is that Daisy!"

I stand up and look where she is pointing.

"Oh my gosh it is!"

I run towards her and yell her name. She drops her bags and pulls me into a hug.

"Oh how I've missed you B."

"I've missed you too Daisy."

We pull away and I see a really pretty dirty blonde haired girl standing behind Daisy.

"And you must be Jade!"

"Yea hi! I'm guessing you are Blair?"

"The one and only."

Rowan comes running up to us. Her and Daisy hug. Daisy introduces Jade to Rowan and we all start walking towards the car.

"So Blair, who's this Daniel guy?" Daisy asks poking me in the shoulder.

"Her booooyfrieeeeend." Rowan says, dragging out the o and the e.

"He's not my boyfriend, but we have went on a date, we talk, and he is really sweet."

Rowan laughs and says, "Don't forget you two kissed today."

"WHAT?!" Jade and Daisy both say at the same time.

"I only did it to calm him down."

Rowan rolls her eyes.

"Mhm keep telling yourself that B."

And with that we start driving to my house while blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs.
--------------------
A/N: So Daisy and Jade are officially in the story and Christina will be in it shortly. Thank you guys for 100 votes it means a lot! Make sure to keep voting if you like the book. This chapter is kinda just a filler. Let me just say, a lot of romances are gonna take off in the next chapter! Okay byeeeeee!

Word Count: 645 Words