Messed up Personality?

P.O.V of Teru

Who threw that?“ i growled, knowing that my eyes were most likely going gold. Engulfed in fury, my black side started to come out. And yes, by black side, i mean dark side, but more like split personalities. Pissed off my golden eyes searched the room. Most of the guild had gone silent, waiting to see what happens. “Well?“ I say, still looking around. Even Natsu, Gray, and Erza turned. “Eh? You wanna go? I'm fired up.“ Natsu says to me caught up in the moment. I could see Mirajanne's worried look out of the corner of my eye. “W-wait, Natsu-san! She's still healing!“ Wendy says hastily trying to prevent our fight. “Hmph! Knock it off!“ Erza whacks him.on the head. Then turned to me. “I'm sure there doesn't need to be any needless fighting, right?“ But, due to the change in personality change I hear myself reply, “What you scared? i thought SOMEONE here would be strong, but I was wrong, wasn't i?“ Erza looked at me darkly, but said nothing to my taunts. On the other hand, Natsu had something to say. “What weak?!?!? No way in hell!!“ he yelled then turning to Erza, “ERZA! Let me fight!!“ Just then I heard a chant from my left and suddenly my eyes turned back to red. “Huh? What just happened....??“ I see Levy sigh and Natsu look confused. “What do you mean?!“ Natsu yelled at me. “Natsu calm down!!“ Lucy said stepping in front of me. “What did you just do?“ Gray suddenly asks Levy. “Lu-chan (refering to Lucy) said she had a suspicion and told me to recite a reverse possesion spell.“ “So? She was possesed?“ Gray asks, everyone looking surprised. Then Lucy jutted in, “Well I don't know, but when I saw her eyes change to gold, I figured it indicated some change.....“ “Wow Lucy! That alsmost sounded smart!“ A blue cat standing near Natsu snicked at his own remark and Lucy just glared. “My eyes?“ I said confused, my face wearing a blank expression. Then suddenly a memory came back and i muttered aloud, “Personality switch.....“ And everyone just looked at me.