Wanna fight?

P.O.V. of Teru

What was i just dragged into…? Sighing I just walked on, with no destination. Damn! I forgot to ask for directions…What was with that guy, anyway? He was confusing. If he didn't want to be with me, why did he grab my hand? It kinda hurt when he said that though… Hmph, I'll live… I think to myself optomistically, but I felt the hurt lingering. So, where do I go… I look to my left, the sun light fading as it set, sinking behind buildings. Suddenly, i caught a glimpse of something shining as the last of the sunlight hit it. It was the Fairy Tail symbol, the guild straight ahead. Fairy Tail…… I mull the words over in my head. "That sounds…Familiar." I mutter. Even though i have no memories… Fairy Tail… Then it hit me. I've heard this name before. I quickly try to grasp that feeling, hoping to bring up any memories. "Ow!" I cringe, a huge throbbing echoing in my head. Ugghh. Now theres THIS when I try to remember. Anger welling up like a storm inside me, eyes turning gold. "What the fuck?! Give me my memories back!!" I growl, as if the culprut was here with me in the, now cleared out, and dark street. "I feel like destroying something." I smirk to myself as saying this. I knew what I wanted to destroy. In front of the guild, a fired up mage with pink hair and a blue cat were walking away fron the guild. I place a hand on my hip, "Hey! Yo, pink!" I yell from behind him. Natsu…… I think. "Eh? I'ts you, from before!!" He says, a bit of anger in his eyes as he remebered the past events. "Yep~! Little 'ol me. So you still wanna fight?" I say, starting out teasingly, then turning darker. "Heh, fight? I'll make you eat your words about us being weak!" Nastu replied, ramming his fist into his other hand, ingniting his fist on fire. "Good. Come at me."